• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Final Form!! help me plz

It would really suck if KH3 came out on PS3. Then you would have to buy PS3 and the game. That would probably be $500. What does every body think?
  2. D

Weird Pic i found of... Roxas i think?

i can't see the picture
  3. D

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

you are in college and you still play video game, are you stupid or is there something wrong with you head.
  4. D

US Kingdom Hearts 2 - Luxord (spoilers)

what is one the video. I want to know
  5. D

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

are you stupid, skiping school for some game. You really have to be stupid
  6. D

a pic of Zexions Weapon!

i can't see the picture. I want to see the picture you loseres.
  7. D

so confused....

stop being anoying full.
  8. D

Riku IV

Why are all of you so anoing with all this double disk stuf. It is not coming out and that is the thing. And don't post this ageing because I will do something really bad to ytou
  9. D

I am not impressed by Sora and Jack Sparrow's VAs

I don't really cear how they sound as long as I can understand them, except Jesse because I really don't like that kid.
  10. D

hey guys,does anybody knows if mickey is playable in kh2?

Mickey is playable in kh2, did I spoile it for you. NO I AM JUST PLAYING WITH YOU, I DON'KNOW IF HE IS PLAYABLE.
  11. D

Jesse McCartney as roxas

I don't feel like playing Roxas if Jesse McCartney is going to do his voice. And if you want to know whoe Jesse McCartney is just watch "Summer Land" or something like that. Like I said before I think he is a bad actor, bad singer, and he is going to do a bad job of doing Roxas voice.
  12. D

Jesse McCartney as roxas

Jesse McCartneyis bad,and so is his music, and it's going to suck if he is the voice of Roxas.
  13. D

Sora Vs Riku

I just saw a picture of riku. Has anyone seen it.
  14. D

The Heart, Body, and Soul

did you know that the Ultima Sword in kh has the sign that looks like the sign of the org. members wepons. ( the stare like shape)
  15. D

Why is Sora knocked out

I think that is the picture of Sora in his awakening.
  16. D

opinion on drive form,kh2 topic!

Can anyone tell me where I can faind the picture of the organization members,the new ones not the ones that are in Kh:CoM, becaus I have the pictures of organization memebers that are in Kh:CoM, I just need the pictures of organization members that are in Kh2.
  17. D

Namine Question

You are right she did/does know Sora. I think that Namine is the other side of Kairi, just like BHK is the other side of Sora. That is how Namine knwos Sora.
  18. D

Sora TRON Pictures

I can't see the picture.
  19. D

bhk where ??

I think that you are going to be able to switch between characters in your party. What I mean is that you are going to be able to play as all the characters in your party no just Sora. So if Micky is in your party you would be able to play as him too. That is what I think.
  20. D

new final fantasy characters

You stole my story. I sead the same thing before you.
Back