• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MegaxXxman

Help/Support ► Is it true?

Hi there my names MegaxXxman I'm not quite sure how to start this off so I guess I'll just jump in I have a friend that I met when I first got to where I'm living now a few years ago and as we continued to hang out and whatnot we got to know each other better and one of the things we had in...
  2. MegaxXxman

The Evil within..my head!

Hi there everybody! So I've been playing The evil within for a while now I'm just about half way I believe and I swear I think its making me go insane myself! Anybody else get that feeling? If so tell me what type of things you see. For now I have to keep following the nurse in the bunny mask.
  3. MegaxXxman

Anime/Manga ► Phantom Requiem for the phantom

Hi there, so I just finished this show and I thought it was really good but (oh btw SPOILERS) why does in the zwei kill himself or get shot? I feel like I'm missing something big here and its kind of nagging at me so if anyone has any information please let me know.
  4. MegaxXxman

Fatal Frame 2 Crimson Butterfly

I just beat the first fatal frame and I had heard that in the second fatal frame there is multiple endings? If there is I'm guessing they have special requirements so if anybody has any information it would be helpful if not "Keep the dream alive" IE live long video games
  5. MegaxXxman

The armor of Aqua, Terra, and Ventus

I'm not sure if it has been explained before but the armor pieces that tav wear in birth by sleep how did they get the armor? I know they were not masters when we first joined them but they had them any ideas or theories?
Back