• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. RikuOathkeeper

Ansem's Report - Who Wrote It?

Well, I mean I know much of it was Apprentice Xehanort taking Ansem's name. But was any of it written by Ansem the Wise himself? It does mention himself being the ruler of a world and meeting and becoming friends with King Mickey, but it also mentions casting off his body to become one with...
  2. RikuOathkeeper

My heart just dropped a little...

I happened to read up on the Kingdom Hearts Remixes and saw that both 358/2 Days and Re:coded were not playable, but simply a barrage of cutscenes. I was planning to play 358/2 Days after beating KH and Re:COM on I.5 Remix, and I was so looking forward to seeing how they adapted the DS gameplay...
  3. RikuOathkeeper

What is the Recusant?

I first noticed this in the Journal under the heading Recusant's Sigil (obviously the x) but when I went back and battled Xemnas as Sora again, I was able to make out just what Xemnas was saying as the battle was preparing. "As your flesh bears the sigil, so your name shall be known as that of a...
  4. RikuOathkeeper

Why does Roxas look more like Ventus than Sora?

I remember at one point playing 358/2 Days, I forget where, but there a mission at the mansion courtyard, and (I've never played BbS, and at that particular moment in time knew nothing about it) I saw Roxas wearing some funny clothes, not his Organization coat, not his clothes that he was found...
  5. RikuOathkeeper

New here!

Hi! Just happened across this site Googling Kingdom Hearts 3D stuff, and thought I'd let myself in! I'm no stranger to much of Kingdom Hearts, back when the original game came out, my best friend and I would pretend to be Sora and Riku :P I've never played Birth by Sleep or Chain of Memories...
Back