• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Back

Well I'm back.Though I doubt anyone remembers me.If you do don't worry.I'm not a brat anymore.
  2. G

Another Night

I haven't got anything to say besides that if you haven't read Dracula certain skills won't make since,but you don't have to read Dracula to play this. A scream in the dark sounded as a figure laughed.Exactly like every night... For a long time legends of demons have flowed among...
  3. G

Iced Earth or Slipknot.Who would win?

So which band do you think would win in a cotest of music?I think it'd be close,but Iced Earth has this in the bag.
  4. G

Fanfiction ► The Hearts that Form the Key

I'm gladly awaiting your update.
  5. G

Very good chapter DT.I want to see what happens next.
  6. G

The Gauntlet(original RP)

Hello.I finally have my feeling for RPing back.So here is the newest one. Plot:The land known as Gilfean.A peaceful,and lovely world.Where people lived happy,and in harmony with nature,or at least....They used to.200 years ago a strange man appeared.He wore a heavy metal all over his body.he...
  7. G

Very good.I'm interested in the next chapter.
  8. G

Very good.I like it a lot.Keep it up.I hope to see more of Caxboj.
  9. G

Amazing.You really did picture Caxboj well,but I do have an example I'll PM to you.That way you know a little better as to how he acts.
  10. G

Alright.You should be posting today.
  11. G

Excellent story my friend.Keep up the good work.
  12. G

Interesting.I'm very curious as to what will happen next.
  13. G

Nice chap DT.Can't wait for the next.
  14. G

Nice story DT.You can use my character if you want.
  15. G

Shadow Riders (retry)

Plot:A long time a planet Himmolle was formed.It was prosperous planet where light shined brightly,but darkness claimed the planet as it's home as well.Soon,just like Earth,it was raged wars and poverty.These were the early years though halfway to the present the darkness had become more...
  16. G

Shadow Riders

Plot:A long time a planet Himmolle was formed.It was prosperous planet where light shined brightly,but darkness claimed the planet as it's home as well.Soon,just like Earth,it was raged wars and poverty.These were the early years though halfway to the present the darkness had become more...
  17. G

Fanfiction ► Knights of Light 4:A New Shadow (not to be confused with Seirio's work)

CHAPTER 5:The dead's mind In a dark and gloomy place a shadow stood.His clothes were as black twisted,and torn as his mind.He held a black shortsword that curved like a hook,and on the side of his blade that faced him there were half circles cut into the blade."Desron I beleave the spell...
  18. G

Fanfiction ► Knights of Light 4:A New Shadow (not to be confused with Seirio's work)

People c'mon.Seriously give it a chance. Chapter 3:A lost freind Dunjay waved off the conversation,and said."Let's catch up later.I doubt that guy was joking." The others nodded,and left the castle.Drake called out,and a red dragon landed."Surock'll carry us.Won't ya bro?"Drake asked. Surock...
  19. G

Knights of Light 4: A new shadow I WILL FINISH THIS STORY!BECAUSE THIS FROM MY RP SERIES WHICH IS SOMETHING I LOVE!!!SO THIS WILL BE A FINISHED STORY! Disclaimer: I do not own, Dunjay Talkesh, Vannah Talkesh, Seirio, Drake, or Surock. But I do own the Knights of Light and Jacob. Dunjay sat...
Back