• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Back

Well I'm back.Though I doubt anyone remembers me.If you do don't worry.I'm not a brat anymore.
  2. G

Another Night

I haven't got anything to say besides that if you haven't read Dracula certain skills won't make since,but you don't have to read Dracula to play this. A scream in the dark sounded as a figure laughed.Exactly like every night... For a long time legends of demons have flowed among...
  3. G

Iced Earth or Slipknot.Who would win?

So which band do you think would win in a cotest of music?I think it'd be close,but Iced Earth has this in the bag.
  4. G

The Gauntlet(original RP)

Hello.I finally have my feeling for RPing back.So here is the newest one. Plot:The land known as Gilfean.A peaceful,and lovely world.Where people lived happy,and in harmony with nature,or at least....They used to.200 years ago a strange man appeared.He wore a heavy metal all over his body.he...
  5. G

Shadow Riders (retry)

Plot:A long time a planet Himmolle was formed.It was prosperous planet where light shined brightly,but darkness claimed the planet as it's home as well.Soon,just like Earth,it was raged wars and poverty.These were the early years though halfway to the present the darkness had become more...
  6. G

Shadow Riders

Plot:A long time a planet Himmolle was formed.It was prosperous planet where light shined brightly,but darkness claimed the planet as it's home as well.Soon,just like Earth,it was raged wars and poverty.These were the early years though halfway to the present the darkness had become more...
  7. G

Fanfiction ► Knights of Light 4:A New Shadow (not to be confused with Seirio's work)

Knights of Light 4: A new shadow I WILL FINISH THIS STORY!BECAUSE THIS FROM MY RP SERIES WHICH IS SOMETHING I LOVE!!!SO THIS WILL BE A FINISHED STORY! Disclaimer: I do not own, Dunjay Talkesh, Vannah Talkesh, Seirio, Drake, or Surock. But I do own the Knights of Light and Jacob. Dunjay sat...
  8. G

Magic:Of life and death

Plot:The year is 3025.The world has formed into a form of peace.It is ruled by one organization, Crypt.The leader of this organazation controls the planet.For what most people know it is a peaceful organazation.But others know the truth.It is not known for why or how.But slowly Crypt is...
  9. G

Fanfiction ► Sonic's Christmas Party

In honor of christmas I making a short comedy fan fic enjoy the first chapter. CHAPTER1:Dam*!I should've of brought more Pizza! Sonic was just sitting peacfully in his huge mansion.Amy sat down and slid closer to him."Sooonic do you see what I see."She said. "A monster truck where!"Sonic...
  10. G

Digimon Fanclub

OK there are no digimon fanclubs here.So I must right this wrong.Here you can talk about anything digimon.Minus the card game because I don't really care for the game for some reason.Anyway you get the point.Please join. Digimon Tamers: Geist *twilight riku* Ozymandius Reno-chan Face Down...
  11. G

Digimon:Wars of Chaos

Plot:Since the formation of the first form of data a world was formed.On this world,this digital plain,lifeforms were being created they.Eventually reached powerful stages,and came to refer to themselves as digimon.This world was unkown to human.There were types of digimon virus,data,and...
  12. G

I return!

Yay I'm back!My internet is finally back up.So what happened while I was gone?
  13. G

Crystal Tears

Plot:Dragons used to cover the entire world.They were powerful undefeatable majestic creatures.When humans arrived they quickly became enemies of the dragons who before offered freindship,and against all odds destroyed them all.Overtime humans became more intelligant creating more advanced...
  14. G

Fire of the phoenix:A new hope

Plot:Myth says once the world known as Earth was at peace once.That no demon or unnatural creature existed.It states that scientist created humankind's enemy in an accident.But that is a myth.Aslong as anyone can remember demons rule the earth.Humans are becoming extenct,and the creatures that...
  15. G

Godzilla:New Beginning(rewrite)

Plot:Once there was a creature more powerful than the gods known as Godzilla.The creature was immune to all attacks made by men,gods,or monsters.But eventually man took to using Godzilla to fight him.By creating Kiryu also known as Mechagodzilla.It nearly Godzilla but prevale the creature...
  16. G

Fanfiction ► His Past:The Reincarnate

This is a fic for the past of my Rp character Jacob from the Knights of Light RP series.If you havn't heard of it then just sit back and enjoy. HIS PAST <(*)> A boy walked through the forest on a foggy night. Wandering not sure what he was doing. The boy had four white wings on his back. A...
  17. G

Godzilla:New Beginning

Plot:Once there was a legend of creature even more powerful than the gods a creature of such immense proportions that it could elminate all life but that was just a legend until people awoke it in 1950 no man nor God stop it and it was named Godzilla eventually the Godzilla was buried and put to...
  18. G

Godzilla:Gundam Wars

Plot:Godzilla has wreaked over Japan since 1950 the year is 2020 and the G-force a speacil army designed to monsters such as Godzilla has developed a new machine to try and destroy him known as Godzilla . Unablers . Now . Destroying . All . Monsters . or for short G.U.N.D.A.M.S to fight...
  19. G

The Exiles

Plot:"The world is a world at war everything is ruins the year is 5016 it all began three years ago during the advance of technology humans really more of half-breeds were created as superweapons but when they showed free will in thought they were imediatlely exiled to a forbidden froest on an...
  20. G

Create a World

Hmmm....I think you know.You can go with any template you want. Name:Moble Suit Wing Changes:You play in a Gundam that looks like Sora Based off of:Gundam Wing Bosses:Aries Assault,Falling Leo,Leo attack,Tall Gease,Gundam 01,Breaking in,Earth sphere assault,Tall Gease 2,Epyon pilot:Heero...
Back