• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Next World we get info on

Yeah i agree. Probalbly more on 100 acre wood.
  2. K

Riku????

Its more than likely Riku. I mean everything adds up. But.......Im not believing it that easily.
  3. K

Sora in KH2 do you see a difference?

Yeah there's a big difference in how he looks. He might act different too......... He was younger in KH.
  4. K

New KH2 Video

Nice. chars
  5. K

Will Sora collect new keychains as he did in KH1?

hmm i dont think they would leave the game without new keychains i mean that was kind of a big factor in the game. im sure they will have new ones.
  6. K

Im just saying

lol. sometimes people can explain more than a book. plus THIS IS the help needed section. :rolleyes:
  7. K

Levels Before u Left Destiny Island

Cool. i got bored at ten. might try 15 next time i start over.
  8. K

I left at lvl 10. Everything is still easy so far. Cerberus was a breeze I think i was lvl 18 when i fought him.
  9. K

KH2 Demo in the next issue of D-PS2

I probalbly wont buy it. Just wait until it comes out.
  10. K

Will Jiminy cricket have a bigger role in KH2?

I meant like updated "looks". Different look to the journal. I'm such a noob. MUST GO BUY CoM sometime this week.
  11. K

Leon

Probalbly. I think when he kept correctin yuffie , he didnt like to be called squall at the time being.
  12. K

Kairi

LOL. Nice thoughts ppl. I think they will end up kissing though.
  13. K

Will Jiminy cricket have a bigger role in KH2?

I think he might have the same role. Might have new clothes. But he'll probalbly just have an updated journal. Lol. Jiminy cricket is cool though.
  14. K

Leon

lol. I guess so. Since he wore it in FF VIII.
  15. K

If you love Kingdom hearts......

I voted. Your friend is so wrong. KH rules all.
  16. K

Leon

I think so as well. The new attire for Leon looks cool. I think its better than the one that was in KH.
  17. K

An ithought of pete in other worlds

Yeh good thought. I think he will have a new outfit.
  18. K

Am I the only one that felt that...*SPOILERS*

This isnt a spoiler. Anywho , I knew from the moment i saw Riku he was going to play a huge part in the game. I didnt think he would be evil until i figured that the game would be too easy if Riku and Sora fought together. Riku is still cool though. He WAS possesed so.
  19. K

Cool i started mines over. Might go to level 15. Leave a little challenge. :)
  20. K

Post your level you were before you left destiny island.
Back