• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KairiSakura03

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Poster at Gamestop for 6,500 Points

Wow, already sold out! o: Glad I got it. ^^
  2. KairiSakura03

PS3 or PS4?

Glad you made the decision to get a PS4! They can always port over the games in the future, so I think you made a good choice..there aren't a lot of games for the PS4 right now, but I think you will get a lot of enjoyment from it in the future, with FFXV coming out, Type-0, etc. :)
  3. KairiSakura03

I don't care what people say

I pretty much agree with you. I just liked the whole 'origins' plot and how Sora, Kairi, and Riku are able to wield a Keyblade. It also goes delves deeper into what a heart is; and I loved to be able to choose between 3 characters. The controls were also very nice and I liked the battle...
  4. KairiSakura03

I don't care what people say

I agree. It was pretty amazing and I liked the Dream Eater/Nightmare concept. I kind of would like to see a pet system again in a future KH game if they decide to go that route again. The controls were a bit iffy on a 3DS though, but the story made up for it and I loved Riku's character...
  5. KairiSakura03

Help/Support ► Didn't want to do this, but I'm stumped.

I wouldn't go through with it; it will only cause more hardships and stress in the end. If you go with how you are right now, you may regret it later and it could cause more issues with ya'lls relationship. Also, if you go through with telling her your feelings, she most likely will reject you...
  6. KairiSakura03

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Poster at Gamestop for 6,500 Points

Just got it; I had like 7,000 points on my account, so just enough. ;u; Can't wait to place it on the wall in my apartment~
Back