• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

The nature of the X-blade theory

Alright, so I was at work and thinking, something about the X-blade doesn't really make a ton of sense, with what we know so far. What is that you ask? The X-blade is the counterpart and guardian to Kingdom Hearts. But, we know the X-blade is a perfect union of light and darkness. And it exists...
  2. I

Summoning Kingdom Hearts?

Okay, so here is my question. I wrote an a long block of text, and thought bleh I need to find a way to make this shorter, no one is going to read this. So apologies if I run on, Kingdom Hearts has been one of my fav series growing up, Kingdom Hearts 3 is like an ending to my childhood...
  3. I

Confusing story tidbit

I have no idea if this is the right place to put this, but it has been bugging me majorly and I have looked and looked and found no information concerning this. Love Kingdom Hearts, I have made it my mission to know essentially its entire story through and through. But I am running into one...
Back