• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Colliseum....Titan

yeah me 3
  2. W

Tension Rising (the song played while fighting Twilight Thorn)

does any1 know where i can download it? i can listen to iton blue laguna but how do i down load it? plz and thank u
  3. W

Picture of ultima weapon

yeah thnx
  4. W

Picture of ultima weapon

has any1 found a picture of the ultima weapon? yes i checked google and photobucket
  5. W

drive question

all u need is 3
  6. W

wisdom form help plz!!!

i used the hollow bastion thing after beat sephy. crystal fissure, great maw dark depths and go back past crystal fissure and go the other way i got leveled up in no time
  7. W

quick question

does any1 know where this scene took place http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/data/media/3/001.JPG
  8. W

what level did you beat septhroth at ?

i beat it on lvl 58
  9. W

Question about twilight town

when roxas found the "ghost train" why werent any of his friends surprised?
  10. W

So about the cencering...

there was censoring? omg
  11. W

Someone Made A Joke/Spoof of the IGN Review!! (MUST READ!!)

its funny becuz its stupid and pointless
  12. W

Getting Ultima Weapon and Fenrir

actually its sorta easier. if u got 7 orichalums plus thingys and everything else all u need to do is mix a bunch of items and u wont need so many orichalum +. if u didnt get that then just tell me
  13. W

What bosses can u be king mickey on?

xaldin..... cerberus.... thats all i used
  14. W

i feel i should be in the hall of fame!!!

i beat sephiroth at lvl 50. (i know its not all that gr8 but it is to me) in ur face brady games!! lvl 80 or higher
  15. W

Getting Ultima Weapon and Fenrir

i never upgraded summons. i got the goddess of fate thing after i beat xemnas. but i just neeed those orichalums
  16. W

Official Drive form (help and anything else u can think of)

soooo any1 know any good training spots?
  17. W

Anti Form

yo sora be goin mad crazy he be like doing cyclones around the enemy and stuff and running on like 4 legs its cool then again it comes out at the worst times. i tried to go in valor right when it would have leveled up (this is the first time for me) in beasts castle and i got anti. it was cool...
  18. W

Realisticly haven't we been...

Re: realisticly havent we already been roxas yeah heres a hint. STAY OFF THE FORUMS!!!
  19. W

limited edition guide

really.... hmmm that giives me an idea muahahahaha
  20. W

seph pawned in less then 4 minets

wow i didnt think it could b done
Back