• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. rufusisaghost

News ► New Re:coded Screenshots from Kingdom Hearts 2.5!

OH Yes I had an idea that's what you meant. I'm glad they did fix some of that stuff too. They should have fixed all of it if they were going to fix some, you know what I mean?
  2. rufusisaghost

How many people beat Leon at the beginning of KH

That's what I did too for Cloud. You had to dodge him for like 5 minutes and then attack then start all over again until you win.
  3. rufusisaghost

Least favourite KH1 world?

OHHH TRUE. I forgot about Atlantica, that place is really annoying too. It took me a really long time at some points to figure out where I was supposed to go. I ended up having to look up how to get to Ursulas place too after a while. I try not to do that but it was time to move on.
  4. rufusisaghost

Did Anyon Else Find The HD Remake A Little Easier?

I did try that a bunch of times but it kept throwing me off. I did it really easily in the remake, but for some reason the original seemed much harder
  5. rufusisaghost

Aerith's Voice

Ohhhh, well yeah I guess that does make sense. I didn't know that they just hired them for one game at a time, I figured it was more like with movies where you have so many years with the company. But I guess it would make more sense to do it on a game to game basis unless you were sure the game...
  6. rufusisaghost

Should Nobodies have Memories Theoretically?

I believe this is very possible as well.
  7. rufusisaghost

Aerith's Voice

Who knows. Maybe we'll never know. Both ideas are pretty possible enough for me not to be able to rule either one out.
  8. rufusisaghost

What did you vote for during the survey?

I don't remember voting in the survey. I must have missed it...I wonder what was all on it. If there was an art book or something I would have gone for that in a hot second.
  9. rufusisaghost

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora and Roxas Play Arts Kai Revealed at SDCC!

I would give my soul for an Aqua Play Arts figure.
  10. rufusisaghost

Which are you more excited for?

I really really really can't wait to play Birth by Sleep on the console. I never got to finish the game, so I'm ready finally find out what happens with the other two characters.
  11. rufusisaghost

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- confirmed for Gamescom 2014

I'm honestly just excited they are actually working on KH3 instead of another filler game. Albeit I like those other games, I'm ready for the next installment.
  12. rufusisaghost

News ► Nomura interested in making Birth by Sleep Play Arts Kai figures

If I....had an Aqua figurine...my life would be nothing short of complete. I would probably marry that figure. I would.
  13. rufusisaghost

Do you want a different limited edition?

Yeaahhh, haha, he's coming back next week and is bringing me fashions from there and I'm just like YES PLEASE YOU ARE MY HERO. Money is still a problem though, everything there is so expensive. It's insane.
  14. rufusisaghost

News ► Jim Meskimen to replace Dan Castellaneta as "Genie" in Future Games

I don't really mind either way. I'm not a huge fan of the Genie so I'm sure I won't have much more of a liking for him. XD
  15. rufusisaghost

Same, and I'm one of those people that has to do almost every little thing they have in the game. Find all of the puppies, trinities, post cards, chests, get the Ultima weapon...etc. x_x
  16. rufusisaghost

Do you want a different limited edition?

It's true!! I can't believe what Sora used to look like before his final form. I wonder what the game would have been like in that case... The cool thing is my best friend lives in Japan so if I want I can just get him to get something and send it to me XD
  17. rufusisaghost

I can understand that. I'm kind of weird at times though I suppose. I'm that kid who would read the last part of a book, like the last sentence or something and then be like HOOOOOO BOY HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN I MUST READ.
  18. rufusisaghost

Hahaha, I think I might have done that too!! I will literally spend FOREVER doing something like that if I'm determined enough, and then a friend comes along and is like "seriously you need to go further in the game to proceed" and I'm just like but i'm already HERE. I never waited that long to...
  19. rufusisaghost

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora and Roxas Play Arts Kai Revealed at SDCC!

I only have two so far! I got them both at Otakon I think. I have the one with Roxas sitting on the Twilight Town clock tower ledge, and Sora in the World That Never Was. I love them both, but I want mooooorreee /cue "Part of Your World" music
  20. rufusisaghost

I really have no idea how i did it either. With having a tumblr and my brother and best friend having played it...it's a miracle, haha. But yes, sometimes I don't mind spoilers because I usually want to figure out how things led up to that spoiler, but in this case I was to find out completely...
Back