• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Alecs27

Anyone else thinks World of FF nails the graphics better?

Recently I watched some of the gameplay both from 0.2 and KH3, as well as the cutscenes from X Back Cover and compared 'em with the ones from World of Final Fantasy, and I just think that the latter nails the graphics and tone better than the materials that we have of KH3 and 2.8 WoFF looks like...
  2. Alecs27

New outfits for Disney trio

Hi everyone, I don't post very often but I always visit this site, and I am a little worried for the artistic managing of the Disney main characters, I'm talking about the likes of Mickey, Donald and Goofy. As we've seen, it's just like Nomura doesn't care all that much at drawing them, and my...
  3. Alecs27

Dream Drop Distance: glitches and bugs

Today I was tired so I started my 2nd playtrough in Proud Mode, and during some fight (a normal battle versus the DE and the Prankster Paradise boss) the enemies DISAPPEAR, and I couldn't do anything expect turn off the console. Another situation like this happened when i fought YX in my 1st...
  4. Alecs27

Is Master Xehanort a pure darkness?

According to MX's plan, he wants to fill his vessels with a piece of his a heart, is that means he's one of the pure darknesses that the X-Blade release when was destroyed in the first place? If that so why Xehanort wants to create 12 darknesses artificially? Because he wants the legendary key...
Back