• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zanzetsuken

Foreteller Animal Emblems = Symbolism?

I still find it interesting that the Overnort had something planned for Aqua at that point, something which totally backfired on him in the end. I do agree that the Realm of Darkness may have done something to Aqua or Aqua has found something in RoD that called her to stay willingly for...
  2. Zanzetsuken

KH2.8 post credits - KH3 trailer or something unique?

Re: KH2.8 post credits-KH3 trailer or something unique. !!Major topic!! Something like Spockanort said above! If we are lucky, we might get more scenes hinting towards KH3 story content or on the current situation of Terra.
  3. Zanzetsuken

Foreteller Animal Emblems = Symbolism?

Actually a few days ago I stumbled upon a Japanese Twitter who pointed out the connection between the Foreteller animals and the 7 Deadly sins. If we are to say that Xehanort's animal is a Lion it does suit in as part of the 7 Deadly sins. Coincidentally, we have about 4 corresponding...
  4. Zanzetsuken

Nomura`s comments on KH2FM Ultimania

Wow, never really noticed that colouring error but it's still sweet that Nomura chose to comment about that. Man, reading these you really get to know more about Nomura and his thoughts. Thanks for the translations Zephyr!
  5. Zanzetsuken

Hey!

Hiya! I guess it's a good time to make introductions! I'm Zanzetsuken but I guess you can call my Krys if you want. Whatever suits. Been coming back on forums and I thought, why not join this one as well. Seems pretty tame here! Plus I look forward to having cool chats with you all!
Back