• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

vanitas unmasked video-not credits

Follow this link: Justin.tv - OUTS奧特斯! Archives Select choose a specific time, click the 9th and enter the time 11:01 A then use the skip button to go to the time frame of 12:22-12:27 and enjoy
  2. C

Worth buying?

I know it's a dumb question to ask in a KH forum but is it worth buying a DS for this game alone?
  3. C

Updated secret ending characters

The part in the characters section about King Mickey having a new black outfit seems wrong because we see in the battle with Terra in FM+ that his armor is colorful but in Birth By Sleep his armor is just dull like the other 3 knights. I haven't seen King Mickey's outfit in KH2 in awhile but im...
  4. C

New Game

Im not sure if im right but isnt the new game going to focus on Terra, Ven, and Aqua? if so does anyone else wish for no Disney in that game so maybe a little more violence/ deadlier moves with the keyblade? i dont mean like blood gushing out when u attack them i just mean like maybe more...
  5. C

ARMAX help

hey im having a problem with adding kh2 codes to my ARMAX. if i just type in the (m) code then it says Cant read master code (something like that) but if i type in just the code without (m) code it says it works but when i try it (ex: infinte drive guage, final form, and slow drive guage) so im...
  6. C

Ar Max

hey i just got AR MAX for PS2 today and i really have no idea how it works...ive tried looking at FAQs, tutorials, everything...like i see codes that will be like Infinite Health- DJGF-FFDGF-5345 or something and i dont even know where u put those codes in...i tried going on codejunkies.com and...
  7. C

spells and dalmations

i havent played KH in a long time and i forget how to get blizzaga, thundaga, and aeroraga (or aeroga i forget) and i also dont know where to find the chest for Dalmations 64, 65 66
  8. C

Cool Picture, obviously fake

sorry i didnt know if this was the right place to put this but it has to do with the secret ending and knights...its riku in a knight armor
  9. C

Organization hoods?

I remember reading somewhere that in FM+ they showed the organization removing their hoods instead of showing their lower body or someone else? i havent seen a video about it or anything...its nothing big i was just curious
  10. C

Crown Search

has anyone gotten a crown accessory yet? and i also heard somewhere that you can get different colors depending on the order but i dont think thats true
  11. C

GameFaq's top 10

last night i was switching between this forum and GameFaq's forum and before the top 10 most wanted message boards KH2:FM+ was on number 8 and today its number 3 or 4...just something small showing how much demand there is for KH2:FM+
  12. C

is this a real keyblade?

http://forums.khinsider.com/image.php?u=32761&dateline=1152829925&type=profile this is khfandude's avatar but he went offline so i couldnt ask him...is this simply a drawing put into sora's hands or is this an actual keyblade that u can get in fm+? and sorry for lack of size...
  13. C

stupid question...

is final mix and the remake of chain of memories for PS2 going to be in english and sold in the US?
  14. C

Guild Wars

I just wanna know if anyone plays guild wars because i think its a fun game but i stopped playing for a while and i started playin again and all my friends dont play anymore and its kinda boring if u dont got any friends to play with..if anyone has it invite The Caminee to ur friends list and...
  15. C

quick question

can mickey come help in battle when u fight sephiroth?
  16. C

summon

what summon guy gives the most xp and how do u get the xp up?
  17. C

whoever has stratedgy guide..

can u tell me who drops 1.Twilight Crystal 2.Twilight Gem 3.Twilight Stone 4.Energy Crystal 5.Mythril Crystal 6.Mystery Crystal if u can say what world u can find the heartless/nobody that would be helpful too
  18. C

whoever has stratedgy guide...

can u tell me who drops power stones and dark crystals..i need so i can get the last orichalcum+
  19. C

tournaments

how do u unlock each of the paradox tournaments (the ones u talk to hades to sign up)
  20. C

underworld underdome/ultima weapon

ive looked at quite a few ultima weapon threads and some say goddess of fate and some say goddess of destiny, which one is it and do u talk to the blue pain guy or talk to hades to do the tournament?
Back