• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Larxy

RUMOR: Screenshots of Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts 3 potentially leaked?

I want to say that this is fake given how weird some details look, but at the same time, I would give anything for a Monsters Inc. world to appear in KH3. I have many mixed feelings about this rumor...
  2. Larxy

KH Novel Translations - Official Thread

Can I put the link here, then? :redface: Hope this is not considered as Spam! Here's my Forum: click! And don't worry about you're oldest translation! They weren't absolutely difficult to work with! :wink:
  3. Larxy

No, I'm not Lis, but I think you're referring to a friend of mine who has an Italian KH Forum too :redface: We "work" separately on these translation but since we both love KH Novels, we often help each other with resources and stuff :cool: Thanks to all the people who translate these Novels...
  4. Larxy

I'm really looking forward for more translated Novels :redface: Thanks to you, Goldpanner, I now have an entire section on my Forum dedicated to all my Italian translation of the KH Novels you translated first (of course I gave you the credits for it), and my Users often ask me when I will...
  5. Larxy

Why am I not allowed to upload an image for my signature?

We already started to discuss this http://forums.khinsider.com/foyer/196211-how-put-up-image-your-signature.html"]here and now I wanted to make an "official" thread about it xD So... why am I not allowed to upload an image for my signature? (Or to use HTML Code too) Is there any specific...
  6. Larxy

Playable KH2 Sora in 3D?

That arm though. Anyway, I suppose it would be cool, but I don't think there's a way to use KH2 Sora in 3D :frown: Not before someone figures out how to hack the 3DS, as Gexus said.
  7. Larxy

Made in Larxy

So... yeah. I decided to show you some of my creations with MikuMikuDance and Photoshop :smile: Hope you'll like them! MikuMikuDance Lazy Afternoons A new journey Through the ages - Kairi Through the ages - Riku Through the ages - Sora So bright, so beautiful Wayfinders I won't forget our...
  8. Larxy

The Savage Nymph is here!

:smile: Hello guys! I used to read Kingdom Hearts News on this site since 2012, and now I finally decided to sign up! Well, what can I say about me? First of all, I'm a girl. An italian girl :biggrin: (So if I make some mistakes you know why xD) My name is Chiara and I'm 16. I'm a little...
Back