• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Organization 13: Who would you be?

I would definitely be Roxas :D Or maybe Zexion, just because i love his hair lol
  2. F

Who liked Atlantica

LMAO i just found a video of Sora singing. It's not so bad after a while, but my first reaction was horror, with a bit of embarrasment thrown in. It's so cheesy it's funny hahaha
  3. F

What was your game store conversation like?

My conversation was a complete waste of time. I live in the U.K. so i wasn't expecting a proper answer. Man: Hello, this is gamestation blah blah... Me: hi, do you know when you will be selling Kingdom Hearts 2? Man: What's that? Me: (hangs up) :'(
  4. F

Which Keyblade do you want for KH2?

two ultima weapons would be awesome lol. or oathkeeper and lionheart :)
  5. F

Will KH2 sell out when it comes out?

where I live, the only people who have heard of kingdom hearts are the people who I've told :) I don't have to worry about it selling out in my local game shop
  6. F

A most unspeakable evil...

get a bow and arrow. attach a sucker thing to the front end of the arrow. tie a piece of string to the back end of the arrow. stand outside the gameshop and shoot a KH2 game. then drag it outside. no one will ever know :)
  7. F

Wizard? (possible spoiler)

do you mean the guy from fantasia? the one where mickey meakes the brooms come to life?
  8. F

What Have You Done To Quench Your Need For KH2?

I'm watching a smany trailers and finding as many pictues as I possibly can. My local gamestore hasn't caught on to KH2 yet... slow idiots. lol.
  9. F

What is your plan for KH Day 2006? :D

I am going to attach myself onto the front of the shop until it opens. When it does open, I am going to run into the shop, grab the game, throw some money at the man behind the counter and run away. :) I will not sleep for a week.
  10. F

Roxas **SPOILER**

hahaa. I saw a clip of Roxas in a really high chair with the other members of the organisation, that was a bit of a giveaway.
  11. F

Funny KH2 Video!!!!

Sora: Hello, I'm a piece of crap LMAO Pete: I'm fat and I like it hahahahaa
  12. F

Kingdom Hearts II poll

hahaha
  13. F

interview voices

I was shocked when I heard how much Osment's voice had changed...
  14. F

Roxas?

Personally, I think Jesse McCarteney sounds like a complete nancy boy. I don't think that suits Roxas.
  15. F

KH2 Keyblade **SPOILER**

I prefer the ultima weapon in blue. The old one reminded me of a sunflower for some bizarre reason
  16. F

About Roxas' English Voice... ^^;

whoa that jesse boy sounds really camp
  17. F

Was kh com worth it

Totally.
  18. F

Post your deck & favorite world!

Yep, and I'm immensly proud of it :D
  19. F

Which path? (inspired poll)

I chose Dawn, not quite sure why lol.
  20. F

Post your deck & favorite world!

My level for sora is 99, and I worked hard to get it to that. It won't go any higher. My deck is: wishing star 2 ultima weapon 4 oathkeeper 3 fairy harp 9 one winged angel 7 pumpkinhead 7 mushu 8 fire 8 fire 8 cloud 9 cloud 9 cloud 9 fire 9 lady luck 8 crab claw 9 thunder 9 thunder 9 thunder 7...
Back