• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kh831

How hard is the young Xehanort boss fight?

I think I will be fine he was a pain in kh DDD he will be one BBS but we all make it eventually So Exited!!!
  2. Kh831

What if there never was CoM?

Yes there was But the PS2 version got more in depth into the story than the original. The first time anyone got to play besides Sora for a whole other side story then like in kh2 just for the last battle. Re:cod was the first time Riku was playable to wee he is the main character.
  3. Kh831

What is you favorite or most disliked summon:? Why?

I think the summon most useful for me has to be Bambi Just because my strategy was based around using MP for cure more summons and special attacks.
  4. Kh831

What's something you wish had made it into the HD collection that wasn't there?

Re: What's something you wish had made it into the hd collection that wasn't there? Me and my friend would fight in 358 days. it's hard because you can not aim or hit your partner ( without swinging the other way) so we would use magic That works kind of.
  5. Kh831

What Is the worst mission or boss in Kingdom Hearst 358/2 Days?

The way I survived was lots of blocking and running back to my cura hole to heal then when I was done I'd go kick some tail.
  6. Kh831

What would you do to stomp out Bullying?

At my School we watch a heart felt Video, People shared stories and the next day we got sticky notes and put empowering and inspiring quotes on every chair int he auditorium.
  7. Kh831

The Mirage Arena will NOT be playable online in 2.5 ReMIX

Yes Nomura has said at it is now single player and they tweaked it so that you can enjoy it better with I think new missions? Not totally sure but that is what I have heard.
  8. Kh831

Did anyone else find Riku stupidly easy?

YA I totally felt her was easy I after beating xion I was some what disappointed. That is in the past there is no way to change it now.
  9. Kh831

Yup that is the one!! I remember after beating it yelling I DID IT!!! Then being worried how hard the next guy would be. XD
  10. Kh831

Mine is Halloween town Mission 66: Restore the town's Heartless. That was a pain in the butt took me a week.
  11. Kh831

How did you fall in love with Kingdom Hearts?

It is so great how we are all connected by one great franchise Kingdom Hearts!! :) Also great job for those who have shared their story they are al great!!
  12. Kh831

How did you fall in love with Kingdom Hearts?

Well my Brother had the First game I found it fun I was about 5 or 6 at the time I Lost it soon after but then at 7 I got a ps2 and Bought the New Kingdom Hearts 2 thinking it was one and grew to the the series more then it became a part of my life and I would get every game that would come out...
  13. Kh831

Which are you more excited for?

I'm So Exited about BBS because that is the only game that I have not played from the Kingdom Hearts Series.
Back