• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hakan Xatos

How DID anyone win the million dreams award

I think Aqua is supposed to be the canonical winner since most playthroughs recommend TVA or VTA order. I usually play Terra last though because I think deserves something good for what he's about to go through.
  2. Hakan Xatos

How DID anyone win the million dreams award

The Enchanted Brooms I suppose? Good question
  3. Hakan Xatos

COM Gameplay Appreciation thread

I don't really love these things in particular order, but here are what I loved most about CoM. - The introduction of the Organization with more serious tones and actual demise of members. - Axel's uncensored dialogue and Riku's savagery towards Repliku. (I love Re:CoM as well, but I miss the...
  4. Hakan Xatos

Power level

This is purely opinion and I won't go into any depth. However between Sora and Riku I think it's important to reflect on the end of DDD. Again feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Even though Riku was able to achieve Keyblade Master, Sora wasn't able to because he didn't have proper fortitude...
  5. Hakan Xatos

Something New Appeared!

That's KH2 Sora in the second picture as well judging by the glove.
  6. Hakan Xatos

Demyx's Death

Now I know why Demyx was so upset when he died. He didn't want to go back to Atlantica and resume doing cheesy musicals without legs.
  7. Hakan Xatos

Spirit Ranks?

I haven't actually seen it happen myself, but I know the Dream Eaters can actually heal you. I've been actually making a mental note of when my health replenishes to look down at what ability was cast. Every time I look though another Dream Eater casts Shell and I know for a fact that Shell does...
  8. Hakan Xatos

9999 Unversed Trophy Troubles

Congrats man! Now that you unlocked the Secret Episode are you going to continue for the Platinum?
  9. Hakan Xatos

No problem! Let me know if it works out.
  10. Hakan Xatos

I think it counts for all three. After you beat the game the final tally adds all the kills combined for TAV. That's what I believe anyway.
  11. Hakan Xatos

Hmm.. I'm not sure if this will help, but doesn't the Unversed section of the Reports tell you how many of each Unversed you killed? You could maybe try to add all those up and see how close you are to beating 9999.
  12. Hakan Xatos

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! I don't know. I'd still prefer all the original actors if possible. If a person can keep his career and politics separate then I'm fine with that. A person's opinions are their own business. I've worked with...
  13. Hakan Xatos

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! I mean he's literally playing the Disney devil. So.. *shrugs* ehhh..?
  14. Hakan Xatos

If you had to suffer one of the BBS's Fates.

I guess Aqua. Time goes by really quickly in the RoD and I'd be fully aware of myself. Who would ever want Terra's fate? Having an old man inside you without consent for ten years sounds horrible..
  15. Hakan Xatos

RUMOR: Fantasia confirmed by PlayStation Magazine?

Never actually seen the entire film. So I'm still voting for a Firebird boss fight. It's funny I can never sit down and watch Fantasia from beginning to end. Just clips.
  16. Hakan Xatos

These blue flowers? Also a closer look. I'll add this from DDD to compare. It's still possible considering that KH3 has much better graphics.
  17. Hakan Xatos

Yeah I definitely don't want a split characters game for KH3. I'm pretty sure it's more about split stories with Riku and Mickey cut scenes following their quest. For KH4 I might be open to that, but I'm so ready for another SDG focused game with the secondary playable character doing an intro.
  18. Hakan Xatos

I for one would like Fantasia to return. Mostly because I want to see a fight against the Firebird from Fantasia 2000. However I'm not sure if they have their info straight or not. Like Psycho pointed out they may be talking about Yen Sid's tower. I could see someone making that mistake if they...
  19. Hakan Xatos

Why Didn't Kairi take the Exam?

Yeah I could see him more as a summon. In Re:CoM, Pluto just dug up recovery items and stuff. I couldn't see him doing much else. Especially biting or slashing with his paws. It wouldn't make sense for him to use magic either.
  20. Hakan Xatos

Why Didn't Kairi take the Exam?

Or Daisy and Clarabelle. It would be a mirror opposite of the SDG trio.
Back