• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Im baaaaaaaacccccckkkkk....

Remember me? probably not but i am back and better than ever!!! wait...what? just say hi anyway.
  2. T

Best Game Out off Adventure quest, Runescape and dragonfable

Wat do u think? hmmmmmmm???
  3. T

My Roxas look-alike knight theory

This is the weirdest theory ever but maybe if a keyblader becomes a heartless then 2 nobodies are created. Weird I know but hey, I felt like writing this
  4. T

My theory on the keyblades with no chain.

I don't know why I came up with this but maybe a keychain is the main source of light in a keyblade and with more darkness overpowering it the keychain disappers over a period of time becoming a dark keyblade, and with no keychain the keyblade is vunerable to darkness controlling it. The...
  5. T

what is this thingy

what is this? http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/data/915410.html could someone fill me in on what trinity masterpiece is. thanx
  6. T

Theory about Soras new black duds

Remember when Nomaru said Soras new duds where important? I think they really let him drive with everyone.So they might be important because they do that.Well i´m done rambling.
  7. T

Hi im new of course

This is the first thread i´ve done.I´ve read some but writing them is way harder.I´d like someone to show me around and get to things like changing avatars and flashchat and other things.And I want buds too.PM means private message right? Well whatever it means Please PM me
Back