• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

kh2 story

i only want to know if the story from kh2 is better than the kh story
  2. F

kh2 story

this is a question for thoose who finished kh2 do you think that the story is good ? and if it is better than kh ?
  3. F

kh3 ??????????

okay i want to know if kh2 has a open ending, and if i want to know if it is confirmed that there will be a kh3
  4. F

the superior is named xenmas and he is the shell of ansem and he is the order with the grey hair
  5. F

bhk`s clothes

sorry if this is old but if you look at this picture then will you see that he has the typical org members aoutfit
  6. F

bhk`s clothes

sorry if this is old but if you look at this picture then will you see that he has the typical org members aoutfit
  7. F

Last Two Forms Revealed

namine said in one trailer that sora need bhk to get complet and maybe the white form is the fusion with bhk and so sora is complet
  8. F

about the offical kh2 cover

sorry if this is very stupid but iwant to know it why riku is not at the cover from kh2
  9. F

Ansem in kh2 !!!!!!

sorry if this is posted before
  10. F

BHK object of importance

maybe axel said that he should do something bad or only a thing which he don t want to do and so he threw the keyblade away
  11. F

cloud with one arm

sorry if this was posted befor but in the tgs 2005 trailer cloud has only 1 arm Does anybody know if he really has only one arm and if he had only one arm do you think its good or bad?
  12. F

BHK Name Theory

somebody post in this forum that BHKs name kazeki is and that he got this info from a interview with nomaru
  13. F

cheats for kh2

when you go to cheatz.de and search after kh2 then you find a trick wich is When you have defeat the man with the read mask then you must go to the bibliothek and speak with kairi an she ask you, are you tired and when you say yes then they will kiss this side is german and sorry if i had a bad...
  14. F

new ff charakters

when you go at kh2.co.uk an kh2 voice actors an look at ff charakters there are Raijin fuijin and seifer do you know from which ff they are and what their role is in kh2 sorry if this is posted before
Back