• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Series 2nd Phase teases two unannounced projects

I want them to release Sea Salt Ice Cream in grocery stores
  2. A

News ► Watch two new KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Concert Video previews

When does the KH3 Original Soundtrack come out !?!?!?!?!?
  3. A

Kingdom Hearts III Title Logo.....

I hope it is not final. Don't get me wrong, it looks really cool but I feel like it can be a bit more worked on. The three for roman numerals and the text can be a bit more vivid like the KH1 -> KH2 title logo transition Discuss
  4. A

What should I do?

I have the good old PSP 1000. My friend has a Nintendo DS. I will play both BBS and 358/2 Days for sure. I will buy BBS. However, for my birthday coming up later, should I get myself a DS to be able to have my own 358/2 Days? Or should I upgrade to the PSP-3000(or 4000 if it'll come by the time...
  5. A

About KH on Wii..........

Well, it feels good to be back after having not going on the forums for the longest time...... Kingdom Hearts: Realm of the Dissouled - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Please don't attack me, but no, I did not make that page up and I also am not saying this confirms anything. Maybe Square/...
  6. A

NFS CARBON Platform

If you're getting NFS Carbon, what platform are you buying it? I'm can't decide between the PS3 or PS2 version, because I'm tired of PS2 graphics but then I don't really want to go through the struggle of getting a PS3 at launch....
  7. A

Be honest..

Now that in KH2 it's the Advent Children Cloud.....then Cloud would win.
  8. A

Disney 411

It seems Disney channel doesn't seem to actually have the Kingdom Hearts II commercial, but today I just saw a Disney 411 feature on the Promotion Party. Catch it sometime, but they rarely do show Disney 411's, but most likely you'll run into it if your watching a show or movie on the channel...
  9. A

EGM Rumor Mill

It was in the April EGM, the lastest one. It had a small article of KHII, but it said that they will have their full KHII review in the May issue. I'm also thinking that since its the April issue, the KHII on Xbox 360 rumor is probably an April Fool's joke. ---Otherwise, "Square Enix, Inc...
  10. A

EGM Rumor Mill

Sorry That I dont have any link or wahtsoever to back this up, but on the same EGM that had that small KHII article, the "Rumor Mill" section of the magazine says a possible KHII on Xbox 360. If any of you have that EGM mag, look it up in the "Rumor Mill" section, then you'll know. I think its...
  11. A

Will you or will you not use the Strategy Guide?

Well I pre-ordered the game today and the Limited Edition Strategy Guide with it. I'll beat the game and then after a long while, use the strategy guide to get the secret stuff. Plus it will have a lot of cool artwork that I would like to draw.
  12. A

Exclusive U.S. Content?

March 2006 seems far away, you think the US version will get more bosses and such? What I hope for is no Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.
  13. A

When KHII Is Out In Japan......

I dunno if there are some of you who will get the japanese version when it comes out, but when it does, dont spoil anything. I know some of you are feeling like the new promo trialer that came out is spoiling some of the game, but if you think about the fact that it's playing in a store in...
  14. A

Game Before Kingdom Hearts II

What game will you be playing right before getting Kingdom Hearts II? For me, I'm really excited for Need For Speed Most Wanted. Devil May Cry PSP might come out too.
  15. A

Lion King Fight

Yo you all should think about what they're really doing. This is the only first very small batch of screens for The Lion King world, so not much is known other then he carries the keyblade in his mouth. Trust Square-Enix for coming up with something impressive.
  16. A

Clouds Attacks Warning Spoliers for AC

I say it could be possible for Cloud to do it. His outfit in KH2 is the Advent Children outfit, so his sword can be changed too. Plus they say his story is in the backround of KH2, so I feel Sephiroth will come in also.
  17. A

Rumored Worlds You Want

Im just so glad that The Lion King is now a world in the game after all the conspiracy of it not being in the game. Now i hope theres gunna be a Lilo And and Stitch world. I think it would work out great with the aliens as enemy bosses and the Heartless attackign Lilo's home.
  18. A

Nala, not Sarabi

The name of Kovu's mom is Zira. She also isn't Scar's wife. I think it is Nala in the pic.
  19. A

PSP Forums

How many of you have used your PSP to post here in the forums? It's kinda cool! The typing takes a while though, but PSP makes it have a good interface
  20. A

Thoughts of Reasons for 2006 Release

Chill out man making a game is hard work. Your not going to lose interest either, just wait until a U.S. website for it comes up.
Back