• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Organization XIII's Human Names

This has probably been a thread before, and if it has, can a mod please direct me to it? This is a thread to guess at Organization XIII's names when they were human (before the X was added) A few we know, and the others are suggestions by me: I -- Xemnas -- Ansem/Xehanort II -- Xigbar --...
  2. B

can you...

Can you put a PS2 disc in the computer to load scenes? I want to try to make a KH2 movie, but I don't want to replay the whole game just to record a few minutes of video...
  3. B

confused about cloud

does cloud love aerith or tifa? tifa was referred to as his "light" a few times in the game, but there is evidence that he loves aerith. i'm confused, especially since i havent played ffvii or seen advent children. anyone willing to clear this up for me?
  4. B

mission in hades paradox cup?

i just started the hades paradox cup (on match ten now). what is the mission for this cup (get 10,000pts, etc?), so i wont have to go back and do it all again?
  5. B

Combo Attack Help!

i need one more combo attack in my journal. it falls between Simba/King's Pride and Riku/Eternal Session in the combo attacks menu. I CANT FIND IT! would you be so kind as to assist a poor soul?
  6. B

chaser theory *spoilers*

not a huge spoiler, but somewhat. you know the nobody symbol, right? the heart on bottom and cross on top? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:XIII_Order-Logo.png and the heartless symbol is a heart on top w/ a cross on the bottom http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Heartless.PNG. but...
  7. B

thoughts on secret ending and kh3 (spoilers!)

Don't yell at me for not posting in the spoiler forum.... I posted here because the sub forums are less visited. These are not straight theories, but just things to consider about the KH2 secret ending and the next KH installment. Please give me your thoughts and opinions..... and make theories...
  8. B

1300 points in cerberus paradox cup?

i've tried like 6 times, but my highest score is 1144..... any tips/strategies? this is the only cup that i cant get enough points....
  9. B

jiminy's journal help please

here are the things that i cant find.... 2 limit commands (in the journal, it is the one between simba and riku and the one between riku and peter pan. here are the things that i cant do.... beat cups w/ enough points! i need help with titan (5000), GoF (3000), paradox cerberus (1300). i also...
  10. B

one more typo

in the abilities menu, one of goofy's limits is tornado fusion. but in the combo attacks section of jiminy's journal, it calls it twister fusion. just thought i'd let you know.
  11. B

where can i get fenrir?

i want that keyblade b/c is it referenced a lot in minigame strategies. dont flame at me; i already used the search tool in the forum. i just got a lot of ppl saying "use fenrir to..." so can anyone help me to get it? thanks.
  12. B

mythril crystal help!

i only need one more to make ultima weapon.... i got every chest in the game, so i cant get any that way. any enemies or anything drop mythril crystals? can i synthesis them? plz help!
  13. B

mythril crystals!

i only need one more to make ultima weapon.... i got every chest in the game. any enemies or anything drop mythril crystals? can i synthesis them? plz help!
  14. B

any "best" way to get final form?

been trying.... is it entirely random, or is there any way to make it so you will get final when going into a drive?
  15. B

orichalcum+ locations?

i think i have 5, and i'm in the world that never was.... arent there 13? please help.... i wanna complete this game with everything.
  16. B

This Will End All Release Date Threads!!!

i just got off the phone w/ gamestop. i live in NE ohio, just you u get a picture that i live on the EASTERN side of the US. he said that they would get the game at around 5PM on MARCH 28th, 2006!!!!!! its directly from the source, so dont believe any other bs you might hear. ps--by the way, i...
  17. B

just a question.....

you know how we saw like 256346815631365153146531436 japanese trailers for kh2 like 3 years before it came out? well its less than 2 weeks till kh2 in north america and i have seen only 2 in english, and they're not even trailers....... umm why?
  18. B

favorite heartless (kh1 or kh2)

i havent played kh2, but i really like that one thats connected to..... the other body like in a "U" shape, have 4 arms total, and it's like on a door..... you know what i'm talking about? i hope you do..... i dunno why, but i really like it. this means HEARTLESS, not disney themed boss...
  19. B

what did you think of "tron?" (no spoilers)

not the world in kh2, but the movie. it was on last night on scifi; i recorded it and watched it today. what did you think of the movie, and how well do you think it will convert into a kh2 world? (if you have never seen tron, just answer how well you think it will convert into a kh2 world.) i...
  20. B

what did you think of "tron?" (no spoilers)

not the world in kh2, but the movie. it was on last night on scifi; i recorded it and watched it today. what did you think of the movie, and how well do you think it will convert into a kh2 world? (if you have never seen tron, just answer how well you think it will convert into a kh2 world.) i...
Back