• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DoctahFaz

[Unicornis; NA Server] Another (High Ranking) Party Seeking Players

Union: Unicornis Party: Simple and Clean Hello there everyone, I am one of the admins in one of the Top 5 Unicornis parties, Simple and Clean. We have been holding down the #4 spot for quite some time now. As of right now, we are searching for new core/hardcore members to fill out our roster...
  2. DoctahFaz

Just Thought of Something Re: Xemnas & Time Travel (Small Theory)

There is much mystery surrounding Xemnas' activity in the Chamber of Repose and the conversations that Xigbar claimed went on in there as he eavesdropped on them. We've been unsure whether Aqua's armor actually spoke back or if someone else might have been there. Just a small theory regarding...
  3. DoctahFaz

The Collection: A Theory

While I'm no amazing KH scholar like Gram is, I'm going to do my best to articulate a theory I came up with. I had a little bit of an epiphany after reading this from Nomura Now use my imagination, I shall! Now taking this in the context of the new secret ending of Re:coded HD, it seems...
Back