• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Chicken Little.....to summon

I love that song... But anyway with all the dying and sad stuff in the game, I kinda like that they still have happy things in it... So it's not overly depressing for everybody.
  2. K

New Non-Existance World Screens *SPOILERS*

That's what I thought, but then you said the thing with Riku's eyes glowing so I wasn't sure. Thanks for answering!
  3. K

New Non-Existance World Screens *SPOILERS*

So does that mean Riku is the GEU too then? And 'becomes' the BFU to hide his glowing eyes?
  4. K

spoilers*****Keyblade thread to end all keyblade threads

Theres already been a thread made.. sorry...
  5. K

KHII Japanese Manual Scans

It does say "Rokusasu" (Roxas) correct? I don't exactly know katakana/speak japanese but I do recongise the katakana. I wonder why it doesn't have his name in big letters too.
  6. K

KH2 ending FMV...?

It could always be in the middle maybe. But my guess is that it's just a random picture they made, since I'm pretty sure it's on the back of the box.
  7. K

DIZcover?

Meh, not really. At least I don't think so.
  8. K

Roxas

Just to warn you... you will most likely get flamed... As this is very very old....
  9. K

KH2 Cover

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/artwork/cast2.jpg
  10. K

Orchestral Passion?

Alright thanks for your imputs everybody. If anybody else has info either post or PM me.
  11. K

Orchestral Passion?

I don't know if it's been released or if it will be, but does anybody know where I could get the orchestral version of Passion (as in the music in the backround of the trailer) and/or Hikari/Simple and Clean? Thank you!
  12. K

Vincent Valentine in KH2?

imdb is based on what random people have put in I think. Like I remeber at one point Emnem(sp?) was apparently in Advent Children (or something like that) which would be rather odd. I highly doubt that Vincent is in it at the moment (not that he won't be or anything) But anyway as far as I known...
  13. K

Game will probably end with an "Empire Strikes Back" climax

I would just like to say something about the "5 words" part. It's actually 4 as Vader never says "Luke" and just "I am your father". (Not only am I a Star Wars fan, but my older brother is the biggest Star Wars fan I've ever seen...) But anyway, it would be kinda neat if it did end on a...
Back