• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. IceBlueWings

Isle of Amor Azule ~ A Romance RP

Isle of Amor Azule ~ A Romance RP (An Evangeline and IceBlueWings collabo~) Enrolled in the prestigious Dahlia Academy, you are on your way to a field trip to the wonderful country known as England. You can be excited, uninterested, or maybe seasick; you are traveling there by boat. As you take...
  2. IceBlueWings

What is your favourite food?

I'm just curious, but what is your favourite food? There can be more than one, it doesn't matter. As long as you find them your favourite or that you love eating them. It would be nice to have some pictures too! A few of mine are... (well I love to eat almost everything) Yudofu (It's tofu...
  3. IceBlueWings

Elevator/Lift Dreams.

I don't know if this is in the right section, but if it's not, then please move it. Sorry. Does anyone have dreams of being in the elevator? Where it's just falling, and you're stuck inside? This is a recent dream I had. I’m working in a Chinese restaurant and the food is awesome. I eat a bit...
  4. IceBlueWings

Help/Support ► I just want some help. And opinions. Or maybe I'm just letting out my feelings.

I'm sure many parents had quarreled before, not just my parents. Some may have it worse than me. But sometimes I can't take it. I'm not that strong like some people. Every time my parents have a fight I lock myself in my room and I try to pretend that I can't hear them. Well of course it doesn't...
  5. IceBlueWings

Cards

1. Ace and King Shiori Elena posed for the camera. She smiled, laughed, grinned, smirked. At the age of 17 she became a famous model in Japan, standing at 168cm tall. She was beautiful and she had demands. Any girl who saw her in a magazine or an advertisement admired her. They would wish they...
  6. IceBlueWings

I doubt a lot of people knew (or remember) me, so I shall reintroduce myself :)

Hi, I'm IceBlueWings. I guess I haven't been in this forum for a long time (I wouldn't be surprised if it was around 3 years or more) and...well I hope I'd get to know a lot of people here again and have some fun. I like rping so I'm up for any rps, although I guess I have to learn how to rp...
  7. IceBlueWings

Fanfiction ► Fidelis.

Before anyone reads this, I'd like to say that I'm not very confident in posting this story, but I'm doing it anyway. I'm not very good in action/adventure genre of stories, but this is my first, so I'll just give it a go. Even though I don't really want to hear any criticism, I'll take any...
  8. IceBlueWings

Prince of Tennis Episode.

Does anyone have a Prince of Tennis Episode 20 file? I really want to watch it. But everytime I watch it on youtube, I can't see the end of the chapter because it stops!! So does anyone have a Prince of Tennis Episode 20 file and put it on Filefront so I can download it? Please???
  9. IceBlueWings

**MAYBE SPOILER** Sephiroth!

Sephiroth being an optional boss is all good, but then, he's sooooo hard to defeat!! He has 8 bars of life! (I think, I didn't bother counting.) And, you just come a bit close to him, he starts slashing at you like there's no tomorrow! He's invincible! The farthest I've gone to hurting him is...
  10. IceBlueWings

What is the worst game you have ever played?

The title says it, right? Yup... For me, the worst game I've ever played is the Forbidden Siren. By Sony or something. My friend lent it to me coz she wanted me to see the stupid zombie policeman pointing the gun at you and spitting or something. Boy, that was funny. It's the most stupidest...
  11. IceBlueWings

Untitled Poem of Mine....

Tell me what you think, please? I realized so many things, Only to find out something so new to me. I have found out that one day, we're all going to end. And who knows, maybe I'll be the first. Now, if that was to happen, what will you do? Will you move on or will you come with me? Will you be...
  12. IceBlueWings

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

Chapter 1 It’s been a year, since Sora left me. It’s been a year since so much happened between us. It’s been a year since I heard his voice. “Kairi, let’s go back. It’s going to turn dark.” Said Selphie, worried. “You know, Selphie, his voice…I never heard it for a year. I miss him.” Said...
  13. IceBlueWings

Ending Movie/Secret Teaser Trailer *SPOILERS*

Ok, I think people would get mad at me, and deny what I am saying. But I watched the ending--the 3 knights, and my brother has found that only the centre knight is male and the other 2 next to him are women. The knight in the purple armor sure is a woman. But the other knight, the way he/she...
  14. IceBlueWings

Hihi!

Hihi! I'm new here (of course) so I wanna be everyone's friend! Nice to meet everyone and I hope we all are fine and dandy!! Hehe!
Back