• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

you can call me a moron but

try quizilla.com, they have plenty of kh2 who are you quizes, but there are other sites with those as well
  2. A

limited edition KH:GBA SP!

looks awsome! i would get that too.:D
  3. A

I'm so mad!

wait did you use a action replay max system for the game, cause the same thing happened to me whey i used it. i used a "have max card points code" and when the time came that the only thing i could upgrade was my card points the same thing happen to me.
  4. A

The 100000000000th (or something like that) theory

i though the hearts just return to normal humans
  5. A

Whaaaa???

question, what i don't get is why is kairi given her keyblade, don't most keybearers discover it on their own? where did riku get it.
  6. A

Whaaaa???

well. as for sora getting two, i guess it just the power of fusion that allows this. and as for rikku and kairi, riku is a keybearer as well so it was just a matter of time till he discovered his, while how he got one for kairi i'm not sure.
  7. A

gs chets

no, i don't think their site will have any for a while. on the latest codes list resident evil 4 is on there and when did it come out? like one or two years ago
  8. A

I still don't know...

yeah that's true. when they added asas they really didn't know what they would make for kh2. they builded off of the movie
  9. A

The Good Old Days

yeah i remember all those things. hey remember when most peope were sure that dis was ansem's shell, man i can't believe we were wrong. and i was so sure too. lol. and i thought kairi would get her own keyblade in kh2 and fight. i guess i was half right and half wrong. she did get her keyblade...
  10. A

GameShark codes[Very Sorry if Old]

yes ar max is a good choice. you can update the codes in your ar max system by downloading it from the computer instead of typing new codes. as for gameshark, i have a bad feeling that it won't be making kh2 codes in a while. when did resident evil 4 come out? because that game is in the latest...
  11. A

Problems with the strategy guide?

omg you guys too!:eek: wow i though i was the only one and i needed to be more careful. the guide for kh was much better. i mean all the mini game for instance, i need info to be the jiminy objective but it didn't give me any info. i managed to beat all the mini games because of searching for...
  12. A

very saddened... kh2 was great but short

well it took 2 days for me to get to the final boss,(i stopped to finish jiminy's journal, and get to lv. 99 but i figured i might as well fight the boss since it would be a while before i finish all the mini games so i beat him like two or three days after.) then i finished the mini games which...
  13. A

13 super heartless

well there probably normal heartless, i mean when sora became a heartless he was just a mear shadow type yet he had a nobody
  14. A

please help (if u have a heart!)

me i just stuck with peter pan and use the triangle button limit
  15. A

Re: Gameshark you can go to their website at www.codejunkies.com, as for gameshark, i don't think they have any new codes for kh2 nor will they have any for a while so i would get another gamecheat system
  16. A

secret ending for KH2 spoilers!

well nomura said in another interview that unlike the last secret movie, he has an idea for this one. whether he'll go through with it or not i'm don't know.
  17. A

1000 heartless... easy as hell!!!!

well i don't care if it was easy, that was still fun! although i do wish they would have givin you the option to fuse, i could have leveled up valor and wisdom forms so much since valor levels up with each hit you deliver and wisdom levels up with each heartless you kill
  18. A

Cid and Aerith voices

i agree, she sounded way to timit and worried or something. as for cid, i think his voice could be alot better. it needs to be deeper
  19. A

Question About KHII

is compleating the journal hard? HELL YA! when they say compleat the journal, they mean unlock the mini games, compleat them one and again with a certain score, fight in the tournaments, win them again with a certain score, find all the treasure chest, and even compleat the syntisis notes
  20. A

no unfortunatly the offical website where you can get gameshark codes hasn't put them in yet
Back