• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. slinky

A Christmas Carol

Thats right their redoing it again with help of Disney Jim Carrey staring as Ebenezer scrooge and all the ghosts lol [christmas past, christmas yet to come, and christmas present] Starring: Jim Carrey, Gary Oldman, Collin Firth, Bob Hoskins, Robin Wright Penn Director: Robert Zemeckis...
  2. slinky

Wall-e

Yea i know it was a while back when the movie came out but around that time i was working on a wall-e sig and this is what i made ^^I know its not great but basically i faded everything directly around the light to let it stick out abit and added the text =p opinons?? I had found...
  3. slinky

Earth Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFUDEmMjC-c A tab bit to the extreme here
  4. slinky

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 3D

You read it right lol That book you read in elementary school, its finally gonna be a movie, looks pretty good too Check it out. Comments? YouTube - Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - Official Trailer (HQ)
  5. slinky

Best thing we have to real rorschach mask

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej05uG66khY << Click Its amazing what you can do with a little heat sensitive thermocronic paint and a stocking lol
  6. slinky

Micro Marching

Micro Marching League - The Marching Game<<click For those band kids out there. Shows us what you can do.
  7. slinky

[movie] Batman Vs Superman [discussion]

i know this could be a fake but ive seen more than this and in a movie that has came out just latley this is a still frame from "I am ledgend" i didnt catch it the first time but now that i see it i thinks a sign that it's coming from what ive read basically after the avengers the...
  8. slinky

meet dave.....

Does anyone else see this movie as a despiration movie for eddie murphy because it looks horrible in my opinion. Discuss eddie murphys down fall, in my opinion he hasnt had a good movie since doc. doolittle #1 and before that nutty professor. and opinions?? on the movie that is Meet Dave....
  9. slinky

The Avengers

[movie]The Avengers i found a site with early talk of a avengers movie coming out which i knew it was coming i just didnt know when but this says 2011 check it out The Avengers (2011) - Synopsis Team Superhero Movies Avengers and Justice League Updates | BeyondHollywood.com | Asian...
  10. slinky

Check the Khinsider clock

khinsider clock error lol Nevermind Close this,*close this now* please lol............
  11. slinky

WALL-E !

SpringWidgets : Widget Gallery - WALL-E Movie Countdown Widget - Widgets well the countdowns done sorry for those who missed the countdown but anyways what do you all think of Wall-e?? I know im excited to see it who else is ?!! =D
  12. slinky

The dropping game [brought back

its been on forum games before a few years back so shall we begin where we last ended ? lol ok so idea of the game is this drop any itiem ya want on anyone anywhere anytime go for it=D!! ill start I drop a quail egg on the next person to post
  13. slinky

tiger attack i realy dont think so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuA0La81y3k this happened sometime in the past week you can clearly tell the kid did something to him because the tigger grabs his arm first like he was stopping him from doing something weather he tried to un zip his costum or pull off his mask off i think...
  14. slinky

listen to song

hey i still sing it its funnyxD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNTxr2NJHa0&eurl=
  15. slinky

here try this

i think this preety sad but its being passed around myspace -go to google and type in failure then then click search and check out the first link on the list
  16. slinky

DID u guys hear bout it!!!

ben of the pitsburg steeler [which won the superbowl ] was in a motorcycle crash i didnt like him but i would have never wished this on him...
  17. slinky

U Might Be A Redneck If........

>srry their a little small but there are links under the jokes that go with the joke heres a few redneck jokes u might enjoy > You Might be a redneck if* > > > > > A little rain doesn't spoil the fishing* (...
  18. slinky

final form

how do u get it ive beaten the whole game and i dont have it:eek:
  19. slinky

after beating the game

after i beat the game it couldnt save could anyone cause i waited forever to get back to the main screen but it never came back so i went ahead and turned it off and that means that its like u neverbeat it so is that the way it is or should ive waited longer i waited like a good 10-20 minutes
  20. slinky

the kicking game millinium

this game was awsome just kick any member u want kicks pink ghost
Back