• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Grizzly

Kingdom Hearts Class Rosters

It occurred to me in a dream that the Kingdom Hearts characters are all the weird kids in your university and college courses, and in fascination at examining their archetypes (more introspective post on this later??), I've reduced a bunch of them to what they'd be like in school. Ansem the...
  2. Grizzly

Original KH Cartoon Storyboards Being Sold

Seth Kearsley, an animator who has worked on The Secret Life of Pets, Sing, Phineas and Ferb, and the Simpsons, had done some work on a Kingdom Hearts cartoon in the early 2000s. Obviously, nothing had come of it, but he's selling the storyboards he made for the show. Most run for $50, and the...
  3. Grizzly

2017 Game of the Year Vote

It's almost December, meaning the end of the year is approaching. Most major games have been released for the year, and Game of the Year discussions are ramping up, so I figured it would be a good time to throw one in for this community. I'll break down how it'll work below, os that the...
  4. Grizzly

IMPORTANT: Addressing Khi's Swear Problem

Attention all members of Kingdom Hearts Insider. There has been a battle in the past to remove the diddly censor on this website. Just recently, one of our great moderators, Mite, erroneously suggested that we add swear words to thread titles. Instead of committing such a misstep, today I...
  5. Grizzly

Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Simply put, what gaming opinions do you have that you feel the vast majority of gamers do not share? Do you have any opinions that go against the industry's trends? There's no need to flame or argue with someone based on the opinions they already find unpopular. For me: 1. While the scale is...
  6. Grizzly

All Haiku Goes Here

Post your haiku here I urge creativity This is a great thread
  7. Grizzly

What games have you put the most time into?

A sudden realization hit me: I put somewhere around 800 hours into Black Ops 3 in the span of a year. That's over a month in active playtime, my God. So, what individual games, not series, have you put the most time into? Black Ops 3 is certainly near the top at my list, but I would be silly...
  8. Grizzly

The Best Young Xehanort Adventure Ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCAqBKWLBHA Play to learn how Xehanort got his keyblade.
  9. Grizzly

What games need current gen sequels?

Which games have you not seen since last generation or even farther back that you want to see a sequel for this generation? It's probably an off the wall answer from me, but I badly want to see another Katamari sequel. I adored Katamari Forever back on PS3, and would be so down for something...
  10. Grizzly

The Usual Spot

The Usual Spot Members: Grizzly VoidGear. Pandymint Bufferino Divine Past BlackOsprey catcake Muke hemmoheikkinen Noir The Usual Spot is a different type of club than what is normally found on the forums here. While conversations are certainly more than welcome in this thread, a lot of our...
  11. Grizzly

TV ► The Office

I did some quick searching, and I found it criminal when I couldn't find a thread for the show. Maybe the thread is too little too late since the show finished in 2013, and maybe I'm just riding high on post-binge depression after finishing The Office for the first time today, but I'd be lying...
  12. Grizzly

The Share Your 1.5+2.5 Screenshots Thread

One of the cool features to having the KH games on the PS4 now is the fact that you can easily take and share screenshots right from your system! I figure I would open a thread for everyone to share all of your screenshots from the game as you work your way through them. Here are my first two...
  13. Grizzly

Sports

Here's a thread to discuss sports! Root for your local college or professional team, or one out of state? What's popular in your country? Do you play fantasy sports? As someone who used to play and now works as a sports editor, it's needless to say sports have played a very big role in my life...
  14. Grizzly

Destiny 2

The long-rumored sequel to Bungie's Destiny was announced today with this image: As per the well known leaker shinobi602, these rumors have come out about the game, on Neogaf: As someone who adores FPS games, and played the first Destiny extensively, I'm hopeful this will improve upon the...
  15. Grizzly

Outlaws (KHiRC Exclusive)

Jev (GM POST) Jev Alastar nearly fell as he sprinted into the Harbinger's launch bay, the large doors shutting quickly behind him. He heard angered yelling and the pounding of fists as the doors sealed shut, but he paid it little attention. He attempted to calm his jagged breath as he looked...
  16. Grizzly

Outlaws (KHiRC Exclusive: OOC and Profiles)

*This RP is only for members of the Kingdom Hearts Insider Restoration Committee club, located in Forum Insanity. You must be a member of the club to participate. This RP is beginner friendly! *Please DO NOT POST YOUR CHARACTER PROFILES HERE. Send them to me in a PM, I'll have reserved posts to...
  17. Grizzly

KHiRanks:Top 10 Animated Disney Movies

As the title says, a group from the Kingdom Hearts Insider Restoration Committee sent in their top 10 Walt Disney Animation Studios films, and this is our combined list: 1. Hercules 2. Beauty and the Beast 3. The Lion King 4. Mulan 5. Aladdin 6. Tarzan 7. Lilo and Stitch 8. Moana 9. Big Hero 6...
  18. Grizzly

Digital Media ► Grizzly's Alternative Art Thread

I don't always do art, but when I do I try to provide you with alternative art. This does qualify as art. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBy5yMHVumw&feature=youtu.be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhNQe-ky7rY&feature=youtu.be I got permission to post this here please don't be mad.
  19. Grizzly

KHiRanks: KH Soundtracks

Per our votes, the KH Soundtracks ranked are: 1. Kingdom Hearts 2 2. Kingdom Hearts 3. Dream Drop Distance 4. Birth By Sleep 5. Re: Chain of Memories 6. Days 7. Re: Coded
  20. Grizzly

KHiRanks: Top 10 Pixar Films

As per last time, we got a group together and ranked our Top 10 Pixar movies. The results are a cumulative list that derived from all of our individual lists put together, and does not represent the opinion of a single person. 1. Toy Story 2 2. Toy Story 3. The Incredibles 4. Monsters Inc. 5...
Back