• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Goodbye BHK.... spoilers

Kingdom Hearts 2 - Soundtrack Tracklist & BHK Name [12 Dec 2005] [Cow] Hey Everyone, We have found a listing of all the tracks on the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 2 soundtrack out on January 25th. In addition, you may of heard rumors of BHK's name being Roxas, but we avoided from publishing this...
  2. O

Superior XIII Order Evidence

******************SPOILERS************************ News: The Superior of The Order Removes his hood. His face is not shown, but there was a dramatic pause as the music (Passion) stopped playing. Sora was then shown dropping his Keyblade in shock. And then Sora says "That is not...
  3. O

Can Anyone Translate?!?! BHK's Name???!!!

those are from the new scan. it looks like it's each one of his friends' names and then some information about them, but in japanese. i enlarged the [what i believe to be] BHK's name and put it in the top left corner. can anyone translate that? it could be his name!
  4. O

BHK's Name (Just A Thought)

*********************POSSIBLE SPOILER************************ Do you guys think that Square just won't give BHK a name? He is, after all, a nobody... And the organization members who are nobodies said [in CoM] that they forgot their names, so we can infer that they all chose new...
  5. O

Symbolic Connections Between 1 And 2

possible spoilers................... EDIT: I GOOFED THE FIRST ONE. we all know about the beginning of kh2.. bhk has a dream and says "i've been having these weird thoughts lately...." [you all know the line] then he falls down and does the tutorial. but, has anyone noticed in the...
  6. O

New Information..spoilers...

possible spoilers!!! kh2.co.uk Mickey Goes all Yoda on der Asses!!! Sora is walking out of the Twilight Town train station, Mantle Heartless(i think they meant Mantle Nobody) appear but he's not aware of it. Donald: "Sora!! Watch out!!" Goofy: "Watch oooouuuttt!!" -Sora's in a tight...
  7. O

Very Interesting!!!!!!!

***********POSSIBLE SPOILERS****************** as you all know, kh2 comes out in japan in a matter of days! before we know it, new facts will pour all over into the internet and we'll have to rethink all of the theories brought up over the past 2/3 years. here are some interesting things to...
  8. O

Does Any One Know...

....what this is supposed to mean: in the new trailer, approximately half a second past 1:00, you see sora weild his keyblade in a circle. then, a faded picture of a reddish/brown haired kid (sora) and a blonde haired kid (we all know him) is shown. but, they almost look cartoon like or...
  9. O

Bhk Playable!!! I Can't Wait!!!

I think it's pretty much official that BHK is playable. Look in these scans: http://www.jeux-france.com/images1_4_13588.html [ Left side of the BHK image ] You can clearly see we get to play BHK! Who's excited?
  10. O

Square Enix Is GENIUS! BHK and his name...

nevermind, people make Sh!t up. oops, was that not right for me to cuss?
Back