• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Terra's quote in Birth by sleep psp

What do you all think that means "Please, don't depend on me, erase me . . . friend" When he sees Sora and Riku on the beach. I'm guessing they are kids. If he is talking to them who would it be. Can't wait for the game ! and if thats the case that would mean Terra was like always there...
  2. F

Real heartless.

Since we are basically fighting fake heartless right considering with the reports saying they made fake ones. The emblems blah blah blah. do you think the next one might deal with actually fighting the pure heartless(real ones) such as the U.E.M's dark form or w/e the hell he did. If it even is...
  3. F

What are they fighting about?!

I know we have have theories on who these people are. But what exactly might they be fighting about I wonder. Do you think that they use to befriends and had some very big difference on what they thought the keyblade should be. Which started a chain reaction war with all the keyblade wielders...
  4. F

Try not to overhype this one?

Ugh how much longer are we going to have to wait for this one now because i really dont care if I have to import i'll be able to understand most since it's english acting right?! hmmm. Idk and yes i hope we don't over hype this game.
  5. F

Need help...

I'm doing a documentary for school on KH-2 for my digitial media class and i was wondering if any of you guys know how do i mail Square-enix to ask for permission?
  6. F

Yay i beat sephiroth at lv. 60!!!

Yay i beat sephiroth at lv. 60 it was standard mode not sure if proud is any harder but i must say he is way harder than the final boss. He took me i dont know how many tries maybe liek 25-30 BUt i did it!!! i just kept fighting then developed new strategies then followed his pattern in the end...
  7. F

Ok i dont get it? *Spoilers Possible*

Ok nobodies... when Sora lost his heart thade made Roxas with. Which is soras name with and x just switched around now the namine part and Kairi wtf... NAMINE has no similarties to Kairi how come? because all the organization are like that or is it because they are in the organization and namine...
  8. F

Hows Them Apples

Oh this sucks !!! hahaha i was waiting for my call and i find out... they dont have it till tomorrow. ALSO...... since my friend went to reno to snowboard i had to pick up his game.... AND I DID PICK IT UP they got theirs earlier than mine. and my mom wont let me open his OMG ITS SO HARD Not to...
  9. F

Picture request

any one have a good picture of the limited edition guide cover? i would like to use it for a wallpaper plz and thank you. Oh yah watch my video!!! though it contains spoilerse so anti spoilers stay away from the link, ^.^ http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ch_pS0O0cWs tell me what you think and...
  10. F

Music Video...

I showed this before and got some bad and ok reviews i thought i show it again since theirs more people on this forum now so i can get more im gonnna make a new one when i get my english copy.... Input would be nice on what i could work on. http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ch_pS0O0cWs oh yah the...
  11. F

Ok question

I know that its going to be released on the 28th everywher enow liek but sicne i live in hawaii is their a chance its going to be ont he 29th or no it's already instock just waitingf or the release date? Sorry for asking again i just want to know...
  12. F

Ships 3/28? so wait

WAIT WAIT IM CONFUSED it ships 3/28 right? Does that mean we get it on 3/28 inthe store or does it come in later than that..... CONFUSED :confused: WAIT delete this i just found another ...... thread about it my bad
  13. F

Kh-2 Music Video

What you guys think? I made when i was bored, didnt take to long one party is kinda reallyl suck it in the beginning i think you'll notice it. But everything else looks pretty good to me. Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=ZDJhgiLmD40
  14. F

Zexion?

K i know all people who died..... from COM wont make another apperance but.. hey? Zexion fell into ruin? Any one played the game fully and saw him yet? I just realyl want to know what happened to him.
  15. F

Fulll Secret Ending!! or is it?

Found it what you guys think if this is old im sorry but i never saw it http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=Pszuz8NZlCY&search=Kingdom%20Hearts%202%20 COME ON GUYS!!! BUMP BUMP Did you guys not watch this or what?
  16. F

Who thinks Namine is a damn good drawer?

I think she is cause damn for how young she is she can make some good artwork and turn them into things don't ya think?
  17. F

Zexion im confused....

Ok forgive me if i havent been up to date with all the information but since we saw the scans of all the new organization members and nomura says the unkowns from COM wont be coming back.... which is odd.. they showed in the scan most of the people who been unhooded in the trailer... why havent...
  18. F

NEw pv trailer Passion mix.

I was watching the full pv trailer i was wondering if you guys like the mix towards the middle of the film happens around 2:10 or 2:11. You guys like it? i think it makes the song more catchy how about you guys?
  19. F

Think you would fight all Unkowns at once?

Could you guys handle fighting all the unkowns at once? like at least all the living ones? Think it would be hard or what? Just wondering i know we havent seen them fight but im just saying it would be awesome fighitng them all one time.
  20. F

The order? Good or Bad?

I've been looking at trailers over and over again but i just have this feeling that the order isnt all evil like i feel some of them will turn good like axel. I dont know why i guess its because hes the rebel and all and doesnt do what other people do. What about you guys The orde gonna be good...
Back