• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

New Kh Ii Trailer!!! Must Download

Here is a new four minute video I found. It includes mostly every world in the video and shows Hansem Ansem. Here is the link. http://files.filefront.com/kh2pv2avi/;4465159;;/fileinfo.html ENJOY MY FRIENDS.
  2. P

Other Playable Characters

I keep on trying to e-mail him back. But he only says he lives in japan and he speaks english that's it
  3. P

Xaibal and DiZ? What is the connection

Another e-mail from this reliable but anonymous source informs me about a little tidbit of information. That #2 in the orginzation Xaibal is plotting to kill DiZ. There have been rumors going around about DiZ being Ansems shell. That is the rumor going around. The source is saying that Xaibal is...
  4. P

Other Playable Characters

A very popular message has popped up on my e-mail saying that there might be other playable characters other than Sora. For instance you might play as donald while sora is captured or incapacitated. This information has come from a very reliable source. There is also messages from that source...
  5. P

Siru= Sora+Riku, and Final Fantasy Summons

I have heard that the BHK's name is Siru. A mixture of Sora and Riku. And I heard that there might be a summon of Final Fantasy Characters instead of having them as playable Characters.
Back