• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. berrybob

I'm back!

I don't know what happened with me to forget this forum. It's been more than 5 years since i last visited here. So much happened since then, i chose the path of the Guardian in literally every Kingdom Hearts i played. I played so many games... This includes KH1, KH2, KHreCoM, KH358/2 days, KH...
  2. berrybob

Advice about the final item you get with mission crowns (spoilers)

I completed this game 100% two times already, but i noticed that no one is interested in the final item you get after getting those 358 crowns: The "Master's Circle". Well, you must be thinking, "This item isn't so good" or "It's powerful, but the abilities it gives makes it bad". But if you...
  3. berrybob

I found some usefulness in Megalixir and Master´s Circle.

I know, Curaga > Megalixir and All Status Block Rings > Master´s Circle. But i found out that they are quite useful for self-imposed challenges (more challenges than the game give you!) and Multiplayer. Megalixir is worse than Curaga, if you play solo. The Multi-cast panels makes magic a lot...
  4. berrybob

Secret Movie about KH 358/2 days just before the final battle in KH 2.

I remember little about it, but after the final door to the final battle was unlocked, Riku had a headache and remembered about scenes in 358/2 days. Though it was blurrier than in 358/2 days. Then Mickey said something like "what´s wrong?", then Riku said "nothing". I saw Xion and i wondered...
  5. berrybob

A list of Kingdom Hearts challenges

There are some people that think that defeating the last boss and seeing the credits isn't enough. Solution? Challenges. They add something just to make the game difficult. For example, using just the first key chain (Kingdom key) in Kingdom hearts 1 the entire adventure, that means less...
  6. berrybob

Someone can make a list of the in-game avatars in avatar mode?

I mean, you can get avatar data without tranferring from another game. But this is completly random and many of the avatars are random. But there´s a fun thing: All the descriptions and nicknames aren´t random. Even some avatars are fixed, like Roxas´ one. (he is called Key2Destne in re:coded´s...
  7. berrybob

How to make strength/magic/defense choices more important in re:coded

The choices between defense/strength/magic only affects the starting commands. But not stats, buying commands, etc. To make it like Kingdom Hearts 1, you can make your choice more important by limiting your stat chips and commands: ---Give up--- -Defense: Did you gave up on defense? this means...
  8. berrybob

[Spoilers] I just completed Ventus' story on proud...

Man, i wish i could fight against the "true final boss"... Vanitas was easier than captain hook for me. Why? I just used that focus gauge to the max: Vanitas stopped attacking? Shoot. Focus gauge empty? Use elixirs. Can't buy elixirs? Sell your items. Can't even get elixir? Find it in the...
  9. berrybob

I'm doing 3 challenges in KH3D at the same time!

I'm completing Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance on beginner difficulty with 3 challenges: -No Flowmotion attacks. Flowmotion movement is required sometimes. -Starting spirit only. Don't use it in any way. Somewhat a solo challenge. -Starting Keyblade only. With all this, beginner becomes...
  10. berrybob

I'm new here! I'm trying to beat KH3D without flowmotion! omg!

I just came to the forum and i'm trying to beat Kingdom hearts 3D: Dream Drop distance without the new thing called Flowmotion. I'm playing on beginner though. But playing like this is much harder. Anyway, I'm berrybob, and today is my birthday! (When i came to the forum if you are from the...
Back