• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xehanort-X-blade

Talking about GOD Allah I want everyone to hear me out

ok i hope you guys see my topic i have few question for christian but first hey nice to meet you all my name is ahmad im muslim i hope nobody hate me after what i say here but first i got simple question's for christian hear me please were all brothers and sisters there's no need to get angry...
  2. Xehanort-X-blade

i want to inform you guys about the christian bieble

hey is there place here were i can talk to you guys thing about the bieble it's important i post here just so you all can see it and tell me were to post it
  3. Xehanort-X-blade

How did Sora sleep in Castle Oblivion but wakes up in Twilight Town?

lol again new question anyway do you guys know the answer i still find it hard to lift sora huge pod lol is that it's name whatever anyway how? he wakes in different place EDIT: P.S i know diz moved him there but how maybe cause they used darkness portal? maybe
  4. Xehanort-X-blade

Do Keyblades evolve?

i still don't know why terra and aqua keyblade changed in the last battle the earth shaker look's evolved to the end of the earth rainfall looks evolved to storm fall why can you guys explain it to me
  5. Xehanort-X-blade

Who had the best battle stance?

simple question for entertaining^_^ EDIT: P.S the stance i mean only for keyblade wielders ok
  6. Xehanort-X-blade

Why Pureblood Heartless don't release hearts

sorry if it's old topic but i really wanna know so here are the few pureheartless we fought 1) phantom 2) Dark Follower 3) dark hide the name kinda stupid i'll just call him dark chain sound's cooler that's all i don't wanna post more picture's cause maybe bugging someone anyway the...
  7. Xehanort-X-blade

How to get the Master Keeper?

i used to have it in the last episode on the psp version but now i forgot how to get it i finished the last episode and the secret episode but still nothing? please help anyone?
  8. Xehanort-X-blade

Need help on critical mode

im gone start playing again with critical mode i know it's hard but is there way to make it easier for example in the awekning it tells me to choose ( sword ) staff ) or shield and is there other stuff to make critical mode run easier and does zero exp helps?
  9. Xehanort-X-blade

bad new's there's no female in the new organization 13

so we all want more females in the new kingdom hearts games but sadly the new members of ORG13 all guys no girl the reason why kinda stupid look here in the picture look at how the members seat like only guys seat like these right girls doesn't open there legs very wide like guys kinda funny...
  10. Xehanort-X-blade

can all organization 13 wield keyblade

since they all become xehanort's well they get the ability to wield one like him they all share the same heart do you think all members well wield keyblade's?
  11. Xehanort-X-blade

what if the new members of organization 13 were replicas

since xion and riku from re chain of memory are both replica with fake memory's what do you think the 5 new members replica or new characters
  12. Xehanort-X-blade

What is the story of the keyblade and keychain?

ok so we see terra and aqua keyblade's didn't have keychain not just these 2 all the keyblades in keyblade graveyard doesn't have keychain? so why keychains gone just like that is it cause there wielders gone that they don't have keychain anymore hope someone can explain to me:(
  13. Xehanort-X-blade

So how come there's no pure light male's?

(correct me if im wrong but the X blade needs pure light and pure darkness to forge the X blade so mean's there were male's in the past who had pure light to make the X blade in the war so how come no one of them left) so is what i said right or wrong correct me please:(
  14. Xehanort-X-blade

Why Xion's hair black?

so her hair short cause of kairi in KH1 but her hair black??? namine hair yellow cause of ventus than what about xion?? the only characters with black hair are (vanitas) (xigbar) (MS eraqus) do you think her hair is black cause ventus connected to vanitas? since sora connected to ventus? do you...
  15. Xehanort-X-blade

post your real name with X

hey guys here's simple question try adding X in your name my name is ahmed with X i guess xehamd lol anyway put the X in your name put it anywere to make new name like nobodies lol match the X with your name that's all:) hope these simple topic entertain you guys
  16. Xehanort-X-blade

do i need to finish all gummi missions for S rank?

ok i finished everything the journal and all gummi ships but i still didn't get the secret ending? do i need to win all S rank if it is than how it's so hard for me
  17. Xehanort-X-blade

Keyblades resemble their wielders (it's kind of interesting)

of course i know you guys already know about the kingdom key have same colors as riku it's kinda interesting that the keyblades have the same colors look 1ST master eraqus and master keeper his coat white and his hair black like his keyblade SORA AND RIKU KINGDOM KEY AND KINGDOM KEY D you can...
  18. Xehanort-X-blade

What if Eraqus was one of the 13th Darknesses?

i don't have alot to say except since eraqus alive inside terranort heart could it be eraqus one of them?
  19. Xehanort-X-blade

It's possible that Terra aged?

ok so i don't know if it's known to you guys already but i'll be glad if someone answer my question cause im lost in a mazeT-T anyway lets start here's my question how did xemnas age i hear many people say his age is 30 i don't know if that's true or not cause hes adult so how did he age he...
  20. Xehanort-X-blade

Are you excited about Birth by Sleep Volume 2?

so since BBSV2 was mentioned in tatsuya numora interview means theres no doubt that were gone see the missing adventure of bbs so what would you think were gone see from bbsv2 aqua is the main character these time but we might play as mickey and have his own story since he was in the realm of...
Back