• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Weddings !

Welp. I never thought I'd get here, but... My boyfriend and I are engaged! We we don't have a ring yet, and it'll be awhile before I can set a date, but I'm hoping by Spring 2017 we can have our wedding! So. Are any of y'all married? What was your wedding like? And if if you aren't...
  2. N

Workout & General Health!

If there's already a thread for this feel free to close this one. Or move it to the right forum if it's in the wrong one... I wasn't sure where to put it. It's almost Summer~! Which means people are generally going to be wearing less clothing! Does anyone work out? If so, what is your weekly...
  3. N

Duh.

Do you ever have "Duh" moments ? Or "Dumb Blonde" for other terminology (I don't like using that term really. Plus they say red heads are almost as dense. Which may be true). Anywho. I can be pretty dingy sometimes. This morning, we were watching this show called "Chrisley Knows Best" (I...
  4. N

What Makes Your Day?

What made you happy today!? For me, waking up to my puppy's nose shoved in my face.. Boxers are so awesome like that. I love it. And yesterday, I found one of my mom's lighters in the bottom of our laundry basket. How or why it got there, I don't know. It's one I haven't seen in ages. And...
  5. N

Hola

I used to be a member here (noxious.sunshine. I think?), but my login doesn't work anymore. Oh well. It's okay. No need to change it back or anything. I didn't really post a whole lot back then.. I'm back now though! ^_^ Not sure where I left off last time... My mom and her sister both...
Back