• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Xemnas the king of the knights

Did anyone notice in the final fights with Xemnas that he is wearing knights armor when he is sitting on the throne? This gives me prof enough to think of his connection with the knights was that he could have been their leader judging by the crown that he wears. Thats why the ES hates him so...
  2. L

The Key blades in the secret ending

The three key blades that the three knights pick up i believe are Sora's, Riku's, and King Mickey's. This is why i think the story is in the future.
  3. L

TWO Key Blades!!!

Wow i got to like level 80 and i got this support called synch blade, and it lets me use two keyblades in regular form!
  4. L

End of the Journey...( for those who beat the game)

So folks. who thinks Sora's journeys are over? I think its over, because everything came full circle again for Sora and his friends.
  5. L

The Final Battle !!!!!

WUt did u guys think of the final battle? i thought it was amazing!!!!!!
  6. L

Nomura and The future for Kingdom Hearts

Something i found online. An interview. Hope no one shall it yet. Well here it is. Kingdom Hearts II's director Tetsuya Nomura (who was also in charge of the CG movie Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children) recently discussed the North American version of the game. Kingdom Hearts II, though very...
  7. L

Links for keys

Where can i see KH2 keyblade pictures?
  8. L

Keyblade pics

Where can i find KH2 keyblade pics?
  9. L

STOP MAKING RELAESE THREADS( gamestop people)

OK LISTEN UP!!!!!! Im a manager at one of the Gamestops on the eastern side of the U.S. Now people understand, we are getting the game on the 28th at 5o' clock. Thats does not mean we will be selling them, we are getting them. That goes for all gamestops in ths U.S. We will be selling them the...
  10. L

Sora the abandoned child lol ( just for fun while we wait)

I just got to say it, ars Sora's parents doing drugs are something? Do they not worry about there son lol? I think we can hint that his dad is a drunk, and his mom does drugs.
  11. L

What is it rated?

For the folks that got the game, wut is it rated?
  12. L

Now we know how he got it

Well folks now we know how he got his new clothing.And now i think i understand the drive form thing now. Just like sleeping beauty when the fairys where fighting over what color her dress should be, and itkept changeing, that is part of it i think. What do u folks think?
  13. L

Why he covers his eyes...

Ive been wondering why Riku has his eyes blindfolded. In other threads people kept on saying stuff like he was blinded by the light, our it goes with that one concept on the 13 points( the eyes will close.) But what i think is that he is hiding his eyes, because they are not his own. I believe...
  14. L

Wut if they made...

Ok just a thought. I was day dreaming at work about KH2, and thought of a idea. Wut if they made a Fighting game like Soul Calibar or Street fighter out of Kingdom Hearts? Just the thought of fighting with An organization member like Axel agaisnt your friends. Wut do u think?
  15. L

Axel Taking Kiari( For the ones who know it's Kiari...

Ok Folks, now that we know it's Kiari that Axel is pulling in, lets try and make a conclusion to how important she is to the story, and wut her part in it will be. Nomaru said that she will be part of the story in her own way. So im going to start with the first issue, did anyone notice( Thanks...
  16. L

Riku and theKey blade

Ok Iknow no one hasnt posted this yet, but wut do u guys think aboutRiku going from soul eater, to Key blade? How do u think he gains it again?
  17. L

Before anyone post any thing

THis will be closed, I dont care, but lets get something straight. Where are u folks getting the false info from? Look before even postng to see if even can post a topic, because as i see, many of the so called new threads are truly old. Only bring up the old post if you have something new to...
  18. L

The Connection between Passion, and the story...

Ok folks, now that I have looked over the english lyrics for Passion, i do believe it does go for the story. The song doesnt have to entirly mean it's about Sora's story, but maybe its the BHK story in the game. What do u folks think?
  19. L

What I can say so far....

Ok, looking at the american site, I now believe we start off with the BHK in the beginning. Wut do u folks believe...
  20. L

Namine once more...

Ok Since COM, she is a big part in Diz's plan. But do u think she will be forced to help him, are will she do it on her own free will?
Back