• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. zerossoul

A Thought Experiment

Okay, I'll bite. I'd make Kairi the Main character of a KH game in place of Dream Drop Distance. I know a lot of people didn't like DDD, mostly because of the swapping. But heck, when you can fly at 1000 MPH, who cares? I always felt like I made plenty of progress as one character. As for a...
  2. zerossoul

Reaction Commands are Quick Time Events

Hmm... you bring up some good points. Specifically, we choose if we initiate the RC, where as in QTE's you rarely have a choice. (that said, there are still many that punish you for not triggering them.) That alone might be enough to call them different things. (And yeah, this mechanic was what...
  3. zerossoul

Reaction Commands are Quick Time Events

Reaction Commands are Quick Time Events. Fairly polarizing statement, and I can't believe I didn't realize it till today. I was reviewing a comment made by Nomura on the development of KH3 when he said. "For example, in Kingdom Hearts II we introduced the reaction command system. I felt like...
  4. zerossoul

Film ► Show don't tell.(Fun discussion)

Things like infamous not explaining what a conduit is may not necessarily be bad writing, but rather a gamble. Let's say you're making a game and you have a big mystery that isn't essential to the story. If the player beats the game but you want them to keep playing, you can use that big mystery...
  5. zerossoul

Film ► Show don't tell.(Fun discussion)

'Show don't tell' is mostly good advice. However, it's not easy, and when done wrong, can leave viewers scratching their heads. That said, when done right, It's absolutely beautiful. The best example I can think of for 'show don't tell' comes from Pixar's Wall:e. The first half of the movie...
  6. zerossoul

Applying Undertale Logic to Kingdom Hearts

Sorry, this turned into a thesis. But it's a good read I guarantee it. First, You have to define how one acquires Undertale's LV, or LOVE (Level Of ViolencE). It's acquired by gaining EXP (EXecution Points). We do know that EXP is not the same as experience points in a traditional 'RPG' sense...
  7. zerossoul

Your KH headcanon

I like this. Of all the Nobodies, He seemed to be enjoying himself the most.
  8. zerossoul

Your KH headcanon

Contains Melody of Memory spoilers. Kairi unknowingly has the power of waking, which she acquired when (It's not unlike how Riku and Sora got their power of waking while dreaming.) Yeah, It could be Sora that used it (likely canon), but I doubt it since he used it so extensively before and...
  9. zerossoul

What is your job?

Sorry to hear it. Ironically, we're having a tough time finding employees. I'm not sure what your expertise are but my advice is contacting people. Job placement these days is 70% a result of who you know. Make good relations with EVERYONE. One of them might know someone who knows someone, and...
  10. zerossoul

Creating bodies was a hard thing up until KH3

Right. It's difficult to say what the difference is between a data creation of a heart and a heart in the KH universe, and there may not be one. Both placed in a vessel seem to develop given the same environment, and both are able to make connections with each other. I'd even argue that a...
  11. zerossoul

Roxas' powers in KH3

Think about it this way, If you were told that you exist because someone else is sleeping, you would likely actively avoid waking them up. Roxas is VERY reluctant to help Sora in KH2, and it's ultimately Namine that convinces him that he should. It would not be difficult to retain him as a...
  12. zerossoul

Did Xehanort eject other children besides Kairi?

We never specifically learn why Xehanort knows about the 'Other Side'. It's a somewhat safe assumption that the only way he could know is by watching other subjects being sent all over the world, and noting that some landed outside, unable to return. It's also possible that the reason he...
  13. zerossoul

How DID the organization find out about Sora and Riku's exploits?

I think it very unlikely that they were working together. If you read the Ansem reports from KH1, Specifically 12-13, He vaguely acknowledges that there might possibly be a 'nobody' of sorts. But from the way it's worded, it's a complete solo act to complete his goals. Now Xemnas on the other...
  14. zerossoul

Fun animation Project.

Hey guys! First post here. I wanted to get your feedback on some ideas for my project. I'm making a kind of Q&A with Sora. You know, People ask questions and Sora gives his best answer, Sometimes Riku walks in and corrects his blatant attempts at narcissism. Or Sora retells a story and it's way...
Back