• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Davidsawr

Need help beating terra-xehanort

use a shot lock that shoots beams or balls or whatever rather than a dashing attack one. Don't use any close range physical commands like zantetsuken cause they won't help at all. Also meld your dash to get fire dash or shadow one(i cant remember what terra can get but I would literally just...
  2. Davidsawr

How did you fall in love with Kingdom Hearts?

The first time I played Kingdom Hearts was on my God-sister's PS2. I have very vague memories of it since I was young but I remeber it was my favorite game that she had. Years later when Im in middle school I visit their house and start rummaging through her ps2 games and find the KH1 case. At...
  3. Davidsawr

How's everyone enjoying it?

Also the sticker will have a sparkle thing going on when you put it in a good spot.
  4. Davidsawr

Mushroom XIII- Mushroom #1 help

I like being frustrated by a boss thats op as hell. Its become fun, you just have to have a dark souls mentality. Accept that you will get your ass whooped and then when you do win the satisfaction is so much better.
  5. Davidsawr

Nitpicks and the little things

Mushu says that not mulan. Ive always said it along with him >_< It always bothered me in cutscenes some badass like Leon would be all like " Sora! Donald! Goofy!" like during the cutscene after the battle of a thousand heartless. It would sound better if he just said "Sora" but whatever. I...
  6. Davidsawr

I love playing critical with the Kingdom Key. I kept trying to get my friend to do it but he thinks its stupid T~T to limit yourself.
  7. Davidsawr

Kingdom Hearts Yu-gi-Oh Cards

I made these almost a year ago and since Ive been pretty active on KHI recently I figured Id put em here. Kingdom Hearts Deck - Casual Cards & Design - Yugioh Card Maker Forum If theres some forum rule where you cant link other forums(some websites do that) ill put every image but thats a...
  8. Davidsawr

I loved Oogies battles from KH1 and KH2. The kh2 one is kinda of annoying but its a unique battle with characters i love
  9. Davidsawr

Should I play/get this game?

lol prime hunters is easier to play on an emulator using a keyboard and mouse
  10. Davidsawr

The gummi missions are alright. At least the music is ok and you get to blow stuff up
  11. Davidsawr

How did Sora sleep in Castle Oblivion but wakes up in Twilight Town?

Its not child labor at this point because didnt Riku already give in to the darkness in order pwn roxas? He should be in his buff AnsemSoD form/body/whateverthehellitis
  12. Davidsawr

Do Keyblades evolve?

Re: do keyblade's evolve? The Zero/One keyblade. Its more an evolution of Data Soras power than the KK
  13. Davidsawr

How did Sora sleep in Castle Oblivion but wakes up in Twilight Town?

Re: how did sora sleeps in castle oblivion but wakes up in twilight town? the pod was developed by Org XIII while researching memories. At the end of Chain of Memories, Sora must sleep so Namine caan restore his memories, he goes into the pod. DiZ moves it to Twilight town for safe keeping
  14. Davidsawr

Do Keyblades evolve?

Re: do keyblade's evolve? it shows the characters progression though the game. The new keyblades they have at the end represent the power the characters have obtained. The keyblades change by use of a keychain but you could say aqua and terra have evolved as keyblade wielders
  15. Davidsawr

Wisdom Form Glitch?

Are you letting Anti form run out or just going to another area?
  16. Davidsawr

Why Pureblood Heartless don't release hearts

Re: why pure blood heartless don't release heart's well they dont release hearts because they are nothing but darkness. Emblem heartless are created using hearts. Both have an insatiable desire to consume hearts which create more heartless
  17. Davidsawr

Why Pureblood Heartless don't release hearts

Re: why pure blood heartless don't release heart's You missed shadows and neoshadows Pure heartless are the embodiment of darkness and nothing else. All other heartless aka emblem heartless have been created by Ansem SoD. Maleficent only commands pure heartless as they are just darkness but...
  18. Davidsawr

Exclusive: KHInsider Interviews Tetsuya Nomura - Part 2!

That sounds awesome but it would require ALOT of work for square. It would prob be released on the ps4 even if they did that
  19. Davidsawr

Should I play/get this game?

I liked the gameplay and play it every once in a while but alot of people find it tedious
Back