• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Riku-KH

Tai Yasue to discuss Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue on Square Enix Presents Live!

I love the trailer! It seemed so different from kingdom hearts though. Until unicorn unicornas said the word keyblade, and the black hooded guy showed up, I could barely tell what it was. It was cool though! I hope I can wait until Decmeber... that seems forever right now. But it releases...
  2. Riku-KH

It needs to be offline.

I can't play this game with a internet connection all the time. Can you play it offline? I'm very limited with Internet where I am... is there anything I can do?
  3. Riku-KH

where can I find HD khinsider 1.5 videos on youtube?

Look up cyberman65. It has the clearest videos I've found so far. Except... the videos vary from 20 miss to an hour. I tried everglows... but it's just not true hd.
  4. Riku-KH

Yeah but... it's not really clear. I found some that were split into 28 parts. And they were really clear! Enough to say wow! But they also had game play from the ds version. So they were unnecessary long.
  5. Riku-KH

I've been looking for a long time now! Usually it's easy to find HD videos from any kh game! But I cannot find any from 1.5 3582 days... It's funny. I like having the videos on my tablet. It's too hard watching them on my tv. Anyone know any they could give me?
  6. Riku-KH

Game Informer Discusses Contents of Kingdom Hearts 2.8 with Tetsuya Nomura

No... they have to all at least wait until 2.8 has already released. I've never seen them have 2 games with a release date at the same time.
  7. Riku-KH

Game Informer Discusses Contents of Kingdom Hearts 2.8 with Tetsuya Nomura

Wow. I do still want the game, but not for $60... I'm okay with paying full price for an actual game. But not for a game that won't even last me a week... I'm just excited that the scenes from 3d will finally be clear enough to see on a tv!
  8. Riku-KH

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer coming to Jump Festa 2016

Awesome!!! I've been waiting forever for this news! Merry Christmas to me! I'm sorry for all the bad things I thought SE...
  9. Riku-KH

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer Featuring KH3 Footage!

Wow! Thank you SE!!! But, does this mean we have to wait for 2017 to get KH3? I'm not very happy about that. I was really hoping for a release date in late 2016! But I still love the trailer. And I'm glad we get to see Kh3D in HD! Now I just have to figure out how to get a PS4...:confused:
  10. Riku-KH

News ► Kingdom Hearts II Riku & Halloween Town Sora Play Arts Kai revealed at San Diego Comic Con 2015!

Re: Kingdom Hearts II Riku & Halloween Town Sora Play Arts Kai revealed at San Diego Comic Con 2015! Awesome! I want Riku! They both look pretty real.
  11. Riku-KH

Thinking about buying this game.

I couldn't agree more with you! Not knowing the games would make this game confusing I think. If you could use your PS3, you could play every single KH game released! I actually watched a couple games on YouTube years before I got the game. So it's OK. I just hope I don't spoil KH3! That be...
  12. Riku-KH

Thinking about buying this game.

I highly recommend that game if you're looking for a new 3ds game! It's the best game for that device. It's actually my favorite KH game so far! Probably because it's about Riku as much as Sora!
  13. Riku-KH

Why does Riku's keyblade have an eye?

Man... I have a lot to catch up on! Whenever I had my idea for the reply, I would read the next post and found out someone already mentioned it. So everything I wanted to say is about covered! First thing... Star Trek isn't Disney, is it? The percent of that being in it is 0%. Sorry. But...
  14. Riku-KH

Re: Why dkes Riku's keyblade have an eye? Hmm... I guess I didn't know what the wings were on his key. I never found anything that said that. But, I won't argue with you, I believe you! That was the answer I tried avoiding. Xehanort being the reason and all... But I suppose it could make sense...
  15. Riku-KH

Re: Why dkes Riku's keyblade have an eye? But Vanitas might have some connection with MX. So that might be why his key has an eye. Riku's key is a lot like the ones in KHx. It resembles an animal by the looks of it. It has a wing like a bird for its teeth and on it's handle. It's pretty hard to...
  16. Riku-KH

I found out about the keyblades owned by the for tellers having eyes and representing an animal of some sort. But why would Riku's key have an eye? Knowing more about those keys with eyes only make the reason for Riku's that more confusing! When I try thinking the reasons, all I get is creepy...
  17. Riku-KH

Analyzing "The new You" scene in KH2FM with other games in mind. (Also spoilers from DDD and BBS)

Re: Analyzing "The new You" scene in KH2FM with other games in mind. (Also spoilers from DDD and BB Yes. It was originally Riku... and right after CoM, he moved down to Roxas I believe. You sure picked up a lot of details with that video! If we all looked that closely to every scene, we...
  18. Riku-KH

which part of the keyblade is used to attack?

I never paid enough attention to see which way the keybkade is pointing. But when I think of them using the teeth, I think of Sora slicing Luxard too. I think they use the teeth end most of the time. And in their battle stances, the teeth are always pointing down. So that has to be the side that...
  19. Riku-KH

How's everyone enjoying it?

I love the game! KHII is super fun indeed! But I think they can make the 3rd better if they tried. It has to be longer, and have more cutscenes and have a better control system. I don't like how you have to use your items or summon and drive. They should have made it easier to access. In the...
Back