• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Articus

No Heart or Mysterious Figure?

Which do you think is tougher to beat, now that they have been "updated?"
  2. Articus

Aqua goes super saiyan

So in aqua's scenario after you beat her last boss, Vanitas, what exactly happened that caused her keyblade to be supercharged and destroy the x-blade? Please don't say the power of love and friendship :P though that's probably it. Also, this one is super important, but you know how TAV have...
  3. Articus

Simultaneous Playthrough Guide

Just something I made up for myself, and figured I would share it with the world. I wanted to play the game with all three characters progressing at the same time. I compiled a list that does just that to cater to the world's stories order. 1. Terra Enchanted Dominion Dwarf Woodlands ---...
  4. Articus

Absent Silhouette: Marluxia

Any tips with this guy? I have been struggling getting past his phase with the three circles. I either get pushed in or accidentally step in. I do reflect him but he can still push you. Other than that, any other tips? I am not finding much information on him. I am level 41 and wish to defeat...
Back