• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Keyblade Union, eh?

I noticed that there's an RP called "Keyblade Union", so there should be a short-lasting RP called the "Keyblade Confederecy"!
  2. Z

Death Note ~ Rules

An apple a day, keeps Ryuk quiet and away. Episode 1 The human whose name is written in this note shall die. The note will not take effect unless the writer has the person's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected. Episode 2...
  3. Z

Hello, KHInsider

Hi, I'm Zexion of the Twilight. I'm one of the old veterens when the "Comunity Board" was called "Introductions", also the time when there were KH2 theories and the Siru scandle. :thumbdown: Also known as the time when the smiles were better. I had a different username(s) back then, but I'm not...
  4. Z

Guess who's back?Back again?Guess who's back,tell a friend.

^Crappy Song.After a long and perilous journey,I'm back!
  5. Z

Knights of Light

I'm tired of this.No one's posting in the original thread!So I'm remaking the Knights of Light gang! 1.SoratheKing794((The Leader)) 2. 3. 4.Kingdom_Knight((Guardian of Kingdom Hearts)) 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. Post here to apply.
  6. Z

Kingdom Hearts:Final Mix

Why!?Why can't it come out for America!?Why!?Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  7. Z

Things we noticed(*Big Spoilers*)

Type out the things you noticed. I for one see too many popsicles in KH2.One popsicle even reveals a keyhole!It's supposed to be a item with great power!What the heak!?
  8. Z

Transform

Did you notice that you fight more than one boss in the final battle for every FF game? List of ones I know of(+KH):FF7,FF8,FF10,FF10-2,KH,KH:CoM,KH2,
  9. Z

Who's your Favorite Mod?

Who's your Favorite Moderator?Just asking.I think I got flamed one time and a few of my posts were closed and I'm still recovering so I'm not going to answer for a while.
  10. Z

What the ******!?

What the *************** is this thing!? http://youtube.com/w/Kingdom-Hearts-Mix-Movie?v=ExEyQEkUMOE&search=Kingdom%20Hearts%202 I honestly don't know.I haven't even seen some of these scenes before.
  11. Z

The Keyblade Training School

The Keyblade Training School We train you the way to battle the Heartless,Nobodys,and Monsters. Come join us to fight Darkness! NO SPAMMING NO GOD-MODDING NO KILLING OTHER CHARACTERS YOU CAN DO 5 CHARACTERS MAX PM me the info if you want to join.The KH characters are welcome to be posted,but...
  12. Z

Kingdom Hearts Name Meanings(1/2 Spoilers)

Sora=Sky Riku=Land Kairi=(Welcome(?))Home Can anyone clarify this?
  13. Z

The Unknown in KH1:FM is.........

Saix If you don't beleve,compare. KH1 Unknown:http://www.youtube.com/w/KH-Final-Mix-unknown-battle?v=MvnenLTvfkE&search=Final%20Mix Saix(Spoilers!Final Fight!):http://www.youtube.com/w/Kingdom-Hearts-2---Final-Boss-Fights-and-cutscenes?v=blDUJ4EZLAQ&search=Final%20Boss...
  14. Z

Sora KH2 Clothes

Poor Sora.He got caught in the middle.I was like "Pick a friggen color!". Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=sKXQo6fLePo&search=Yensid
  15. Z

Titles

How do you get a custom title?
  16. Z

Spoilers!Hollow Bastion

I warned you. This might be old,but I'll say it anyway.Sometime in the game,Hollow Bastion will be renamed "Radiant Gardem".Suckey huh?
  17. Z

Tifa

Sorry guys,but Tifa is in KH2.:eek:,shokker.
  18. Z

Gummi Ship

What was your gummi ship's name in Kingdom Hearts?Mine is SEA TURTLE.It acually looks it.:cool:
  19. Z

King of Kingdom Hearts

Long ago,all worlds were one.Everyone loved the light,but then they began to fight over it.Thus,creating darkness.It swallowed much,but light was within the hearts of children.They needed a strong leader,so they began a tournament to see who would lead them. This is a Role-Play. NO SPAMMING NO...
  20. Z

Administrator

I think the Admin deleated my post.I wouldn't mind being deleted right now.
Back