• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MATGSY

When are we expecting news?

I am such a broken record on this but this wouldn't be such an issue if they had a proper side game besides TML to look forward to. Get H.A.N.D. on it. Let them do a Days Remake. Or a Kairi game that runs concurrent with KH4. Or a musou from Omega Force. Or IDK, a lego game! Actually, it has...
  2. MATGSY

Obscure Deep Cut Disney Characters You Wanna See In KH?

To be fair I only read the first volume.
  3. MATGSY

Obscure Deep Cut Disney Characters You Wanna See In KH?

*In B4 literally everyone votes for Max Goof & Oswald* Kilala Reno The protagonist of the Disney Princess manga, which is basically KH for girls (even more so than KH already is). Heck, she's even the 7th princess of the manga after Snow White/Cinderella/Aurora/Jasmine/Ariel/Belle. Pretty on...
  4. MATGSY

Gameplay expectations

Actual expectations vs. wants? -I suspect we'll see more in the way of questing/side quests for each world. Like every world having NPCs who give out quests to Sora. -I see the playable characters being Sora, Riku, & Yozora. I would prefer Kairi as the 3rd but MoM already went out of it's way...
  5. MATGSY

Probably ML. If by news we mean announcement of next beta test.
  6. MATGSY

Which totally could be a game on it's own. A shame that's not something Square does anymore.
  7. MATGSY

About Suicide Sqaud kill The Justice League and Spider-Man 2 (Fun Discussion) (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Aliens taking over humans is so very much not a new or novel concept. Like Invasion of the Body Snatchers came out in 1956.
  8. MATGSY

It's unlikely (& I must a glutton for punishment to even be suggesting it at this point), but I suppose the rumored Switch 2's reveal in June is another possibility. With the 7R trilogy & 16 being locked to PS/PC exclusivity, Square should probably find something to bring to it. The latest rumor...
  9. MATGSY

I'll just go right back to being a butthurt Banjo-Kazooie fan then.
  10. MATGSY

The task of ports/remakes is typically handled by different dev teams than those working on new games. Crisis Core Reunion and the Pixel Remasters were done by Tose. Virtuos was behind the Switch port of Automata, not Platinum. KH4 would not be impacted by remakes.
  11. MATGSY

This is something I sort of wondered about before with the older games. The HD collections as they are, aren't 100% ideal. Square had to reverse the old retail discs & make them run on the demonic motherboard is the PS3's cell processor. In short, it is some frankensteinian spaghetti code. While...
  12. MATGSY

The Good Things thread. (When something makes you wanna cheer..)

Nephew's 6th birthday was yesterday. First one to have any real guests besides the usual family over now that he's got classmates to invite.
  13. MATGSY

Pop culture Six Degrees of Separation

Bill Murray plays Peter Venkman in the Ghostbusters films. Lorenzo Music was the 1st voice of Venkman in the Real Ghostbusters cartoon. Lorenzo was also the original voice of Garfield & years later Murray would play Garfield in the live action films. As a side note, Lorenzo got fired from TRG...
  14. MATGSY

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

Why does Cait Sith got such dummy thicc legs?
  15. MATGSY

Design a KH boss battle

Been a while. Name: Constantine, the world's most dangerous frog World: European Tour Origin: Muppets Most Wanted Location: Wedding chapel Player's party: Muppetified SDG, Kermit & Miss Piggy Music: Vim & Vigor Even if you've never seen MMW, chances are you've seen him before... Yep, he's...
  16. MATGSY

3 days later and 15 hours logged, I finally beat Chapter 2. This may take a while. Edit: and 27% of trophies I should add.
  17. MATGSY

I'm sure it's a different team. Though it is a step up from past mobile efforts.
  18. MATGSY

Things that cause me irrational anger Part 1 of likely many: The sleeping etiquette of these idiots at the Kalm inn. Tifa and Aerith sleep under the tiniest fucking sheets that don't even cover half their bodies while ignoring the larger blankets beneath them. Barrett sleeps with his gun still...
  19. MATGSY

Explain an Anime Badly~

Nope, off by about 2 decades. (Or 2 years if you're counting the comic).
Back