• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MATGSY

Obscure Deep Cut Disney Characters You Wanna See In KH?

*In B4 literally everyone votes for Max Goof & Oswald* Kilala Reno The protagonist of the Disney Princess manga, which is basically KH for girls (even more so than KH already is). Heck, she's even the 7th princess of the manga after Snow White/Cinderella/Aurora/Jasmine/Ariel/Belle. Pretty on...
  2. MATGSY

Indiana Jones & The Great Circle, 2024

I'm guessing they went 1st person to avoid Uncharted & Tomb Raider comparisons.
  3. MATGSY

Mini Games & Side Quests in Quadratum Predictions Thread

Since there ain't much else to discuss atm in regards to KH4, anybody got any ideas about what else we'll be doing in Not-Shibuya in between saving the world(s). Sora Gets a Job: Rent ain't cheap, & munny isn't an accepted form of currency here. Time to put all of that Little Chef's assistant...
  4. MATGSY

Final Fantasy Coming to Magic the Gathering in 2025

https://www.dicebreaker.com/games/magic-the-gathering-game/news/mtg-final-fantasy-set-will-include-every-mainline-game MTG has been going nuts with the crossovers lately. They just launched a LotR set & Assassin's Creed & Fallout will be getting cards in the future as well. But FF getting a...
  5. MATGSY

I FINALLY BEAT YOZORA!!!

on beginner....
  6. MATGSY

Film ► The Super Mario Bros. Movie April 7th 2023

Wait no, hold it. I think I got my notes mixed up here *shuffles papers* Surprised we didn't already had a thread proper for this film, so figured I start one. Here's the official press release: Kind of a short press release if you ask me but what ev's. For realz though, I am excited to...
  7. MATGSY

TV ► RIP Jason Frank (Green Power Ranger)

https://www.tmz.com/2022/11/20/power-rangers-jason-david-frank-dead-dies-tommy-oliver-green-white/ What a thing to wake up to. Real talk: my SO has dealing with mental health issues of their own lately after losing their father earlier this year so this is a pretty scary reality check for me...
  8. MATGSY

News ► Kingdom Hearts Series Has Sold 35 Million Total Units to Date

KH finally getting recognized in these is probably a good sign, right? EDIT: Can a mod change the title from 35 to 36 please?
  9. MATGSY

Masahiro Sakurai (creator of Kirby & SSB) starts a Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv1DvRY5PyHHt3KN9ghunuw Only been over an hour & already he's 50K subs!
  10. MATGSY

News ► Shinji Hashimoto Retires

Feor those unfamiliar, the guy's been the producer and effectively co-creator of the series from day 1. So this is a pretty big deal. Enjoy retirement, you masterful troll.
  11. MATGSY

KINGDOM HEARTS 2 HAS SCREWED US AGAIN!

The series storyline summed up in one sentence:
  12. MATGSY

Design a Dissidia Character Moveset

Think of this as a spin-off to the Design a KH Boss thread, only this time coming up with ideas for new Dissidia roster additions. I guess a few guidelines are in order: A. Character must come from a Square-Enix work, I've decided to broaden it beyond just FF to make things more interesting...
  13. MATGSY

General Gameplay Ideas You Want to See in Future Games?

We talk a lot about potential future & story developments, & there's an ongoing thread for hypothetical bosses, but what about the general gameplay? Does anyone have any ideas, concept, theories for the future of gameplay in this series? Lord knows I got a few to get things started. Instant...
  14. MATGSY

Aqua joins King of Fighters XV

Nice to finally see her in a fighting game! ;)
  15. MATGSY

What's Maleficent's & Pete's plans (if any) going forward?

Yo, is this a thing now? Just pick 2 characters to make a thread about? Okay then. Maleficent, much like some other characters I could name, has been the subject of seemingly endless teasing & foreshadowing. She was brought back from the dead in KH2 only to not really do much of note beyond...
  16. MATGSY

Cartoon/TV ► Hawkeye

So 3 episodes in, what's everyone's thoughts so far?
  17. MATGSY

Disney Melee Mania coming to Apple Arcade (3v3 MOBA, not SSB clone)

Honestly my main reason for posting this is further highlighting how weird it is that something like this exists & yet we don't have Dissidia:KH.
  18. MATGSY

Chocobo GP, Because Mario Kart 9 Isn't Happening Anytime Soon

Coming 2022. I don't know what's weirder: this or Yoko Taro's next title being a Switch-exclusive card game. Confirmed characters -Chocobo -Shiroma (White Mage) -Vivi (Black Mage) -Steiner (not a Mage) -Gilgamesh -A Moggle -Some red girl chocobo? IDK I don't play the MD games. -A couple of...
  19. MATGSY

DBX Emperor Palpatine vs. Master Xehanort

The 2nd Star Wars vs. Kingdom Hearts themed Death Battle, this time on the spinoff series DBX, in which the winner is determined by fan vote rather than research. Also Cell from Dragon Ball is there. Because reasons.
  20. MATGSY

Steam Deck, Valve's Switch (Dec. 2021, $400)

https://store.steampowered.com/steamdeck -Same CPU as PS5/XBS -$400 for 64GB model -$520 for a 256GB model with faster storage (think PS5 load times) -$650 for 512GB for fastest storage & Anti-glare screen So KH is just a timed exclusive on Epic, right?
Back