• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

Hey if you don't mind me helping out… Save some ethers/ elixir for this fight (I'd go for ether here). Then start the fight by using Firaga. If it's possible continue to the second challenge. Then in the harder challenge 50+ water challenge change into Wisdom. Use fire like crazy. Later fight...
  2. R

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

Roxas. Man oh man. I lost count how many times I got killed with him. One is because my guarding is not that good and second, reaction command time with him also sucks as I never seem to catch The End lol. Spamming the reflega doesn't work much to me too! Damn. Surprisingly Xaldin was really...
  3. R

i need help beating marluxia

Marluxia was actually the easiest of the easiest for me. Throughout the battle you just need to use guard. A lot. Successful, and he'll have a huge opening which you can spam the X button till he starts to use his scythe and throw you in the air again or go rolling underground or whatever. Just...
  4. R

Did Demyx Know...?

I read the manga. He really does seem he too have a heart, besides Roxas and Axel. The rest… I'm not sure.
  5. R

Geez, this game's story is even more flawed than I remembered.

Geez I always thought DiZ was such a jerk (before his repentance), but now when you put it that way, I just realised he's an even bigger douchebag than Obama…lol
Back