• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. English VA's...

for those of you who've played/seen japanese clips of KH2 and have seen the new VA interviews... who agrees with me when i say the eng VActing sounds realli corny and lame compared to the japanese? your thoughts ^-^
  2. Underworld Coliseum Help

kk im at the final cup thingy at underworld coliseum..im at the battle where u fight cloud tifa leon and yuffie at once.. anyways cud u help me ive tried so ****in hard but i cant win lol ne tips or stratigies u guys have?? thanks!
  3. is anyone mad at....

the magazine scans? this is only for ppl who played the japanese game but, well what im sayin is if you kept up to date with the scans regularly, you will have noticed almost everything in the game was revealed. from worlds to characters to me the only real surprise was riku, the world that...
  4. videosss

can someone post a link for the ending movie of kh2 the FULL one preferable on file front ok thanks!!!! also i made this video using kh2 nd ff7ac footage i made it for my friend whos goin out wit dis guy lol NOT ME lol ok so hope u like it =-=: http://www.youtube.com/?v=UI0Nusp3wXg
  5. looking for pics

im lookin for pics similar to these: http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/550/550308/img_3294485.html http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/550/550308/img_3294480.html http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/550/550308/img_3294464.html basically i want the writing that appears when u enter a new place. I KNOW IT...
  6. shaving

hey guys the pervert is back agen -_- i dunno what happened but my other thread for this got deleted...NOT CLOSED deleted...the link dunt work..neway this is a place to post shaving tips (nd im talkin below the belt LMAO) yah nd ur views on shaving pubes yah so ok thanks!
  7. music request

hi i know this is a bit of a strecth but cud someone rip the song from atlantica? the one wehere u have to get excelents by hitting circle the link is below. i wwud realli appreciate it, thank you...
  8. flip flops

what do u guys think about flip flops on guys? i bought a pair last summer nd whenever i wear them my dad gets pissed off...he sez they are for girls! ><" i think they look good...nd my feet/legs r the sexxiest part of my i think...newayz whats ur opinion on flipflops
  9. pubes

just wondering what u think about them....lol and shaving them...i heard its hygenic is that tru..? anywaysss shud i shave or not i just want ur opinion also yyou can post in my other thread if u want here is the link: http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=38760&highlight=shaving also...
  10. soras KH clothes in KH2

lol i know this is obvious but i just wanted to talk about it....when sora is in twilight town in his kh clothes...his shorts are realli...short...like short shorts you know...i dunno just wanna talk about his change in clothes i think he looks much better in his new clothes lol....when u watch...
  11. ugly org members in kh2?

i was just thinking back to COM nd realized that there were so many good lookin members in that nd the ones in kh2 arent that good you know? sure in com there was larxene and marluxia and zexion that looked good. and the ones in kh2 that look good are demyx and saix and axel. i think they shud...
  12. Kh2 Ending

can ne one post a link to the kh2 ending with audio? if its on you tubethats fine but i wud liek to download it so thanks!
  13. Drive Form Help Kh2 Import

kk well i got kh2 in jap YAY but i skip all the scenes so i dunno what goin one...NEYWAYS! i alrady have valor wisdom and master forms but... 1 how do u get the other hidden forms 2. sometimes whn i fight nobodies and drive, sora becomes a heartless? anitsora thing... well if u have any info on...
  14. namine is evil?

k this is a jokes story: me nd my friend came home frum school nd downloaded the new kh2 intro movie. as we watched we got to the part that was about the end of COM (namine nd sora after marluxia battle) neways my friend didnt play COM so as i was explaining namine made the glass flower pod...
  15. passion...

k so in the intro fmv passion has that little extra thing in the middle, the reversed eng lyrics or w.e does neone have a FULL version of passion with that in it? ok thanks!
  16. command menu theory

im not sure but i remember a looooong time ago reading that that kh2 wud be in real time (day nd night type of thing) so i was thinkin that mayb there is one command menu for day and one for night or sumthin...not sure...flame if u must but b kind. lol
  17. New Keyblade

FINNALLY!!! I SCAMMED THIS OFF THE LATEST KHII PV!!! I THINK ITS THE KEYBLADE FOR LAND OF THE DRAGONS!!! IM NOT SURE!!! IM HYPER NOW MMKAY HERE IS IS!!!! =D kk im gonna see if i can scam ne more from other pvs...i doubt it thou...kkbye!
  18. New Guy

Hey all, Im new here! Tryin to find friends so im not lonley:D haha im contributing as much as i can =P i love KH2 and advent children its over when they both come out in eng lolll kk thanks bye!
  19. Twilight Town Sora's 1st Time theory.

I know this is realli random but I get the feeling that when Sora goes to TT for the first time, he's gonna see rai (or is it fuu...well the girl one) coz she kinda looks like riku from the back...neway i think hes gonna see her and think its riku and then...sora's first akward moment wit a girl...
Back