• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xeyril

Rustling sounds at mysterious tower

It sounds specifically like rustling leaves to me, though, and it'll happen even if Terra's holding still, and it really seems to be coming from the bushes
  2. Xeyril

It might be that same whoosh, idk I feel really creeped out and I'm calling it a night lol But hmm you said when you walk to the end and back? I noticed it for the first time when I walked to the edge, right where sora gets off the ghost train in kh2, and I've mostly heard it there and in the...
  3. Xeyril

It's not the music, it's part of the environment I think Like in Radiant garden when you go outside merlins house, there's a waterfall nearby that makes noise, and the perceived 3-d location of it changes when you turn the camera relative to it
  4. Xeyril

Ohhhh okay lol. I pronounce it zay-rill rather than that but whatever floats your boat lol When you say your hearing got low, do you mean volume or pitch? Because right now most music I hear is so slightly off, I can't even tell if it's higher or lower, I think it's lower, but it's just reeeally...
  5. Xeyril

Lol who's Sheryl? i don't think so, I've been having a really weird week with my own hearing, I took some mess for it and it was all good yesterday, but today I came downstairs and started watching the office, and the theme song came on and I was like "woah, why is that off-key?" But it sounded...
  6. Xeyril

Okay, so am I going crazy or in birth by sleep do the bushes outside the mysterious tower make rustling noises on their own? My hearing has been really off this week, all music I hear currently sounds creepily off-key for some reason. (The mysterious tower music becomes WAY creepier when it's...
  7. Xeyril

Advice for cheating Ice Cream Beat in KH 2.5?

Yeah, it's a small world is a pretty hated song lol. But it's kinda a cool cameo that such a famous piece of music got to be in Kingdom Hearts, right? And the other songs are pretty cool, the Gummi Ship, Destiny Islands, and Hand in Hand were pretty good choices I thought. It is pretty cringy to...
  8. Xeyril

Advice for cheating Ice Cream Beat in KH 2.5?

WOW there is some intense hate for this mini game XD I had trouble with it the first time around on the PSP, but doing it on the hd remix years later, I have no problem with it, I actually think it's kinda fun lol. I just got top rank on all of them last night. But yeah, I've been where you are...
  9. Xeyril

Pink Agaricus

Youre welcome! Yep, it's basically a matter of doing a bunch of things in as short a time as the game allows lol. But it's definitely possible, so good luck!
  10. Xeyril

Hidden Memories cutscene: Why was it so important for only a data version of Sora to learn the truth

My impression was that Mickey explained the whole thing in his letter, but we only got to hear the introduction of that letter at the end of coded. In blank points,
  11. Xeyril

Pink Agaricus

http://youtu.be/ZGtPFIxdHI8 This guy takes a different approach with Donald and goofy, but that's not the important part for you. In both of these videos, they have a bunch of MP left over, so I don't think you literally can't get enough. Notice how he casts aeroga, and then jumps right up...
  12. Xeyril

Pink Agaricus

Nah, don't give up! I actually think I might've gotten it without picking the staff. Just give it some more tries, make sure you have all the abilities you need equipped like all the air combo pluses, combo master, Donald and goofys abilities to make the summon last longer, goofys MP gift (so...
  13. Xeyril

Pink Agaricus

http://youtu.be/EVAf3jG0xCk http://youtu.be/EVAf3jG0xCk heres a video of someone getting 100 hits on it in the HD remake, so it IS possible just gotta have a TON of magic I guess. Mega ethers work pretty fast, if you can't get enough MP, I'd try using a few
  14. Xeyril

Pink Agaricus

Yeah, it probably is impossible sadly its not something they did intentionally, triangle called Donald and goofy to attack the agaricus in the original, but ragnarok was not activated by triangle, so it wasn't a problem, Donald and goofy would just stand there and not attack it. But for the HD...
  15. Xeyril

Pink Agaricus

Ugh, the gummi missions are the bane of my existence :/ you choose them from the world map, you put the cursor over a world and press square I think. A lot of them are pretty simple, but the last ones are HORRIBLE. but yeah, I don't know if I ever got to 100 hits on the pink agaricus, just as...
  16. Xeyril

Secret ending headaches...

Idk about proud, but on critical beating the final episode allows you to start the SECRET episode. And as soon as you start that up, it starts off witht the blank points secret movie, immediately followed by the secret episode, I feel like it's probably the same on proud
  17. Xeyril

Pink Agaricus

Do you have an upgraded version of aero? Those will actually add hits on the pink agaricus I think
  18. Xeyril

MF problems

I just fought the MF myself, and while this is kinda an old thread and topic in general, I think I might have learned a little about the MF that others haven't discovered that makes him really easy. First let me say that the rumors about his difficulty responding to abilities is definitely...
  19. Xeyril

Wanna find a higher quality image

Sorry if this isn't an appropriate place to post this thread, but does anyone know where I can find a higher quality image of this? I'd like to use it as a wallpaper for my phone but this image isn't that great and I can only find one that's higher quality, and it's got text on it saying "KH3D...
  20. Xeyril

Getting ready to face the end of DDD. Command deck ideas?

For Riku, I found one command really helpful, I forget if it's called time splicer or dark splicer (you kinda teleport around and hit enemies a bunch) I'll not include any spoilers, but in one of the boss battles for Riku, at some point the battlefield gets stretched out like a long hallway, and...
Back