• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Sephiroth with Importance?

I have doubts on...ANY of the Final Fantasy characters having importance in the grand scheme of things. It's even hard for me to cheer on for Disney relevancy...but I'm curious on this. In another timeline, with there being a middle ground of Final Fantasy, Disney, and Ocs actually feeling like...
  2. D

Favorite Boss Arena?

I might have not looked hard enough, but I don't think there's ever been a thread on this. We talked about favorite Heartless, Nobodies, Disney Boss, OG boss, but have we EVER took the time to just...get enamored in the very place you fight the bosses in? There're alot of memorable arenas where...
  3. D

Another Thought: The Video Game-Verse in place of Disney

Just wanted to share the idea of replacing Disney with the Video Game-verse, taken by inspiration of the other thread in regards of Warner Bros replacing Disney. To start off, the Video Game universe is much...MUCH more vast than Warner Bros. Stemming from different companies, Nintendo being the...
  4. D

In Regards to the 'World Order'

The bump of the 7-year-old threat actually makes me curious on your thoughts on it now, in this day and age. Back in KH1 the World Order actually felt...genuine, especially if Triton had to spell it out to Sora. But personally in MY opinion, the World Order is basically Disney's excuse not to...
  5. D

The idea of OTHER Key-shaped Weapons?

So...as I continued to make ideas for a story, I thought up an idea of a Keywand, but then I suddenly had this thought. Why does it have to be only KeyBLADES? I guess because Keystaff, Keyshield, or Keybow doesn't have a good ring to it than Keyblade, but think about the idea of different...
  6. D

What even IS Maleficent's motive at this point? Like...seriously?

Her motives and her priorities are just all over the wall after 1. Let me break it down: It starts with Birth by Sleep, where her motives are basically trying to harass and capture Aurora just like in the movie. Evidently, Xehanort came in and he (at least I hope to god it's him that's telling...
  7. D

Would you be in favor of Original/Square Enix worlds in replace of Disney worlds?

There's no replacing Disney characters. I'd say that even they have the potential of having used to the plot than just...being there. The Disney worlds have come to a point where, like Final Fantasy characters, they just don't seem necessary to the plot. I'm still retaining hope for Disney...
  8. D

The Scarcity of Disney Bosses Shrink Within Each New Entry

Counting the numbers you can see how they've been dwindling from each game: KH1 had a total of 23 Disney bosses (Counting rematches & Hades Cup) KH2 had a total of 20/27 Disney bosses (Counting rematches & Paradox Cup) KH: COM had a total of 6 Disney bosses KH: 358/2 Days had a total...
  9. D

DISNEY Characters you think should've gotten a bigger role throughout the series?

Throughout the ENTIRE game. The way it looks, it literally just looks like the only Disney characters to exist in the game ONLY consist of Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Yen Sid, Pete, & Maleficent. KH3 didn't really help...given how VERY little Pete & Maleficent had to do with the plot. They have...
  10. D

In Regards of the crossover aspect & world building of this series....

Remember when this game was but a silly crossover with Disney & Final Fantasy? Yeah? Well I don't feel either aspect in this game anymore. The world building in the Kingdom Hearts series is....VERY bleak. We have such a mighty atmosphere of Disney to integrate into the story, and many memorable...
  11. D

Advice/Help ► My....Distraught as a Writer. Feedback...(please...)

So for the past say....3 years I've been working on a Kingdom Hearts-retelling known as Adventures of Light. The retelling hasn't gotten so far, but many things you can see in this retelling is the inclusion of more Disney characters, including the inclusion of Minnie Mouse and Reuben...
  12. D

Too many characters now?

Anyone else just...feel that Kingdom Hearts introduced too many characters and too many arcs at once to cover? I mean...at first it just started off with Sora, Riku, and Kairi. Sora a boy journeying with Donald and Goofy to traverse world to world to defeat the Heartless while fighting Disney...
  13. D

Missed Opportunities Regarding World Forms

After looking through these world memes, like so: I have to say this. EVERY GAME. EVERY GAME. Not just KH3. Every Disney world in just about every game offered the idea of Sora, Donald, and Goofy to transform and change clothing to fit that theme of the world. Same goes for the TAV crew and...
  14. D

Concerns regarding what comes next?

Due to the massive restrictions placed on the Disney worlds, this time around, and nothing more than nitpicks have we finally gotten concerns for KH4 and where the series will go from there? Frankly after the plethora of negativity and majorly harsh critiques within this community....I've lost...
  15. D

What Disney bosses even work, in your opinion?

Everyone has been aching to fight Disney bosses, in KH3, and there have been negativity about the fact that there were very few of them (Well I've only seen negativity about just about everything KH3 had.) So....can someone just humor me on this? What Disney bosses would you want in the game...
  16. D

Would you prefer it if Disney was stripped clean from Kingdom Hearts?

The same way Final Fantasy was stripped clean from Kingdom Hearts 3, And Square Enix would be the ones running the show than Disney? I'm not bashing down Kingdom Hearts...and I never will. I'm always a fan of KH3, but all the hatred and negativity towards KH3 just makes me wonder what if...the...
  17. D

So, KH3 Releases in 1-2 days, How does that make you feel?

I don't think I've seen any threads about this, so...let me ask you this. Kingdom Hearts 3, the one games that we, the Kingdom Hearts community have been waiting for for...allot of years, maybe after KH2 which was in 2002(?)...and here we are now, about to get the game that we've all been...
  18. D

Am I the only one satisfied...?

Like....comment to comment is "ONE MORE DISNEY WORLD! ONE MORE DISNEY WORLD!" "THIS SUCKS WHY CAN'T WE HAVE MORE WORLDS! YOU SAID 10 NOMURA 10!!!!" Like is there anyone here satisfied with what we got? Like I said before I don't really care about how many worlds are in. Port Royal's length...
  19. D

Superbosses in KH3 Ideas

Aside from Sephiroth in KH1 and 2 we have loads of secret bosses or Superbosses to fight. The most memorable fights are of course KH1's Phantom and Kurt Zisa heartless located in Agrabah and Neverland, and in KH2 the final mix and 2.5 had given us the opportunity to fight the data of ALL the...
  20. D

KH3's Ultima Weapon & What are YOUR Expectations?

Expectations of the most powerful keyblade in...literally EVERY game, The Ultima Weapon. Odds are it WILL be in KH3. Sooo, what are your expectations for it? What do you think it'll give? And most importatly how do you think it'll be obtained? What are YOUR expectations on the Ultima Weapon...
Back