• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. χBladeMaster

They were self-taught again?

According to Yen Sid, Sora and Riku, prior to 3D, were "self-taught keyblade wielders." So, in order to train them properly, he had them forget everything they knew about the keyblade and relearn it all. But, how does that make them any different from being self-taught? No one trains either Sora...
  2. χBladeMaster

They were self-taught again?

According to Yen Sid, Sora and Riku, prior to 3D, were "self-taught keyblade wielders." So, in order to train them properly, he had them forget everything they knew about the keyblade and relearn it all. But, how does that make them any different from being self-taught? No one trains either Sora...
  3. χBladeMaster

Sora full power?

So when exactly does Sora get his full power back? I ask because Roxas combines with him on 3 separate occasions, and if you analyze the amount of effort that Sora must put into some of his battles after each of these merges, the question is raised as to when he actually gets his full power...
  4. χBladeMaster

Sora 3 Keyblades

So Sora can wield 3 keyblades in the Roxas fight in KH2FM because the fight is taking place within Sora's heart, and thus 3 hearts exist there (his own, Ventus', and the one Roxas grew during his time at the Organization), right? I am reluctant to just call this a gameplay gimmick. I'm sure...
  5. χBladeMaster

Complete All Reports with TAV

What exactly does this entail? Does this mean that one has to complete the mirage arena, win all the command boards, complete all of the mini games, and defeat all of the optional bosses with Terra, Aqua, and Ventus?
Back