• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Master_Aqua

In BBS what did you think of this cutscene?

So in my PSP version of BBS (because I'm busy getting EVERYTHING for KHII) I looked back at my Trinity Archives in theater mode and looked at Aqua's story mode on the Castle of Dreams where the Duke or whatever he's called runs off saying Cinderella is in trouble. Aqua goes there only to find...
  2. Master_Aqua

Anime/Manga ► Tokyo Ghoul

Okay so this is my first thread but, omg I'm so glad it's anime/manga related and also since Tokyo Ghoul is one of my favorites hehe. I loved season one and just watched season twos first episode of Tokyo Gould Root A. It was great, for me at least. Also I'm keeping up with its manga. Another...
  3. Master_Aqua

Hi and.....

I've been here as a guest and well felt like I wanted to finally join this community as KH is one of my favorites, if not my favorite franchise out there. I am looking forward to the rest of my time here :D.
Back