• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KeybladeOrder

News ► Rumour: A World Based on Frozen 2 Reportedly Considered for Kingdom Hearts 4

That would line up with my predictions for the remainder of the series.
  2. KeybladeOrder

What even IS Maleficent's motive at this point? Like...seriously?

I got that impression as well, especially because I've been thinking about the overall structure of the series' narrative and I realized that Maleficent's character archetype is one that almost always focuses on playing the long game. Related to that, I realized in the course of my analysis that...
  3. KeybladeOrder

(SPOILERS) Union X: The ark to the future

The impression I'm getting is that perhaps the ark is something similar to the Black Box but isn't the actual thing, like an early-concept prototype that was abandoned after the Black Box was created, or perhaps a second box that was never finished.
  4. KeybladeOrder

Kingdom Hearts time travel: 2 and 3 question

My personal theory is that just like how the inside of Sora's heart was shown to look like a copy of Destiny Islands in DDD, the inside of Disney Castle's Heart is Timeless River. It wasn't Disney Castle's actual past, it was a dream of the world's past.
  5. KeybladeOrder

Apprentice Xehanort "Amnesia" / Ansem: Seeker of Darkness / Xemnas (KH1-2 Plots)

Someone on Tumblr brought this up and suggested that Xehanort "shattering" Kairi or whatever that was he did to her was Xigbar/Luxu's suggestion. Because as people have pointed out, Sora doesn't need further motivation to fight MX, but he does need a reason to keep misusing the Power of Waking...
  6. KeybladeOrder

(SPOILERS) Union X: Cornerstone of the World's Rebirth

Speaking of DDD, UX wouldn't be the first example of a data world that bled over into a dream world (The Grid)
  7. KeybladeOrder

(SPOILERS) Union X: Cornerstone of the World's Rebirth

I really like this idea. I think it would make sense. Plus, I feel like the Foretellers believing that "Darkness is always bad" will be a source of conflict between them and the Keyblade Wielders of the present day (Riku, Mickey, etc.)
  8. KeybladeOrder

The end of Xehanort *SPOILERS*

Yeah a lot of people on YouTube and Tumblr saw his death as a redemption. I even saw a few complains about how the death scenes of the True Organization were all handled in this game, and I was pretty much thinking the same think you're talking about here. It feels like a lot of people were...
  9. KeybladeOrder

The end of Xehanort *SPOILERS*

While I wish we'd gotten more of TAV's response to his actions, I never once saw Xehanort's fate as a redemption. The most I saw it as was him finally admitting that he'd lost and accepting his defeat with dignity.
  10. KeybladeOrder

News ► Scholastic to publish new Kingdom Hearts novel series, official character handbook

"a huge part of Kingdom Hearts lore that they have been clamoring for." So, there are multiple different ways that we can interpret this: Depending on how far along we are in the Union X story at this point (although with the bugs in Daybreak Town I feel we are rapidly approaching the...
  11. KeybladeOrder

Falling in and out of love with Kingdom Hearts in a post-KH3 world

While there are certainly some things that could have been done differently, KH3 rekindled my love for the series. I figured going in that most of the major things like Aqua and Ven getting saved wouldn't happen until the last third of the game, so my only disappointment there was that we didn't...
  12. KeybladeOrder

Old KH fan theories that did/didn’t come true

Things I got wrong: A few years before BBS came out I was convinced that Terra was Riku's dad, Aqua was Kairi's mom, and Ventus was Sora's dad to try and explain the connection between the BBS trio and the Destiny Islands trio. Around the time of DDD I started speculating that Ven was Sora's...
  13. KeybladeOrder

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Novel Cover Revealed!

So now that the novel for KH3 has been out for a few weeks, I'm wondering if any fan translations, or at least a summary of what it adds/removes from the game, have made their way online yet.
  14. KeybladeOrder

KH3 deleted scenes

Yeah, Rapunzel and Flynn split up from SDG after the Nobody fight, then SDG talk to Gothel, and then when SDG meet up with Rapunzel again she's talking to the horse. This implies that the Snugly Duckling scene, the escape into the cave where Rapunzel reveals her powers to Flynn, him telling her...
  15. KeybladeOrder

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

As much as I love the game as a whole, I do feel like the worlds that re-treaded movie plots went out of their way to limit SDG's involvement with the movie plot as much as possible.
  16. KeybladeOrder

Xigbar

My money had been on Ephemer because of the red scarves they both wear (or wore pre-Organization in Xigbar's case)
  17. KeybladeOrder

How did she come back.

Yeah, I feel like the Organization's involvement in the Toy Story world was an ongoing thread building up to this: Even joins them to complete the Replica program, Young Xehanort and Dark Riku use Toy Box and San Fransokyo to test out their intended method, and then she's ready to go.
  18. KeybladeOrder

How long will it take to finish Riku's story?

I've never timed it, but at best it'll be less than half the time of Sora's story. Riku's story in Chain of Memories only has one story card per world (Hollow Bastion and Twilight Town are the only exceptions) and no deck customization, so it's easy to just breeze through Reverse/Rebirth mode...
Back