• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KeybladeOrder

Lit ► Red Rising trilogy

Since there doesn't appear to be a thread talking about this amazing series, I figured I might as well make one myself. Red Rising is a dsytopian sci-fi trilogy by Pierce Brown in which mankind has colonized and terraformed the entire solar system, and society has reorganized into a...
  2. KeybladeOrder

TV ► A Series of Unfortunate Events

Although it's only been on Netflix for a single weekend, I'm really excited for Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events to be renewed for a second season. The show is extremely faithful to the books but the changes that they made have intrigued me excited even more. Since the author...
  3. KeybladeOrder

A theory on Luxu and the Master of Masters...

While reading the latest Famitsu scan translations about 2.8, I noticed that one of the caption translations stated that the box Luxu was seen with in the newest trailer was something he was entrusted with safeguarding. As I thought about what might be in the box and why Luxu would be guarding...
  4. KeybladeOrder

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts VI: Infinities

Hello, readers, new and old. Welcome to Kingdom Hearts VI: Infinities, the action-packed finale of my eight part Acolytes of Chaos fanfiction saga. For those of you who have read the previous stories of my series, welcome back. For those who haven't, I highly suggest you go to my previous works...
  5. KeybladeOrder

Lit ► Michael Vey

Since there is no thread yet from what I can find about the amazing Michael Vey series by Richard Paul Evans, I figured I should start one. For those who have never heard of it, Michael Vey is about a teenager born with the ability to shock people like an human bug zapper or electric eel. After...
  6. KeybladeOrder

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts V: Balance of Power

Hello, readers new and old, and welcome to Kingdom Hearts V: Balance of Power, the sixth installment in my eight part Acolytes of Chaos fanfiction saga. Those of you who have read my previous works in this series, welcome back. For those of you who haven't I highly suggest you go to my page...
  7. KeybladeOrder

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 4: Connected Worlds

For those of you have read my previous Kingdom Hearts fanfiction story The Xehanort War and it's sequels, welcome to the fourth installment of my Acolytes of Chaos Saga. For those who haven't read the other stories in this universe, stop reading this right now and go read them. You can find The...
  8. KeybladeOrder

Fanfiction ► The Xehanort War

Last year I created my own account on Fanfiction.net because I had a lot of ideas about what would happen in the KH universe after Kingdom Hearts 3 that I wanted to get out of my head. Initially, I didn't want to do a fanfic of my Kingdom Hearts III predictions, but after a few really...
  9. KeybladeOrder

Sora's Age In Kingdom Hearts III?

Since, other than the fact that it's been at least a year since Kingdom Hearts II, the series is vague on Sora's exact age going into Kingdom Hearts III. We know he's at least sixteen in DDD, but does anybody think that Sora might be closer to being seventeen years old by the beginning of...
  10. KeybladeOrder

Inspirational Quotes

Hi everyone. Last week I found out that I'm going to be Valedictorian for my High School graduation at the end of the month, and I wanted to end my speech with a quote from either Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, or TRON: Uprising. While I've found plenty of quotes from all three...
  11. KeybladeOrder

Final Mix Journal Glitches

I'm having a little trouble at this point. I'm at Level 75, I've opened every chest (I checked in the journal - every treasure is marked as opened on the list) and collected all character entries , but for some reason the Hidden Mickey ticker for 100% Completion isn't showing up for the...
Back