• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oddmania

Film ► Hercules Live Action

Since Disney made an effort to cast African-American actors in The Lion King, Chinese actors in Mulan and Arabians in Aladdin, I really hope they cast Greek actors in Hercules just as well (but, well, they didn't cast any French actors in Beauty and the Beast, so I highly doubt it. There seem to...
  2. Oddmania

Character Design in the Kingdom Hearts Series (The Problem with Black Coats)

I think the coats were made to create unity (and, of course, mystery). The members of the Organisation needed an outfit that wouldn't look out of place in any of the worlds (from Port Royal to the Mulan's China). Nomura probably didn't want to individualise them either. We had to understand they...
  3. Oddmania

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? My thoughts exactly. I thought the art direction of the movie was incredible, and the whole thing felt way closer to the original books than the 1951 animated movie did. They could also use elements from the upcoming Through...
  4. Oddmania

Screenshots?

Couldn't you use the official screenshots released by Square-Enix? As Noblesse Oblige pointed out, you can find plenty of screens from KH1.5 on KHInsider. As for KH2.5, you've got a stack of them on the official website (at the bottom of the page. You can even filter them by game: KH2, BBS or...
  5. Oddmania

Screenshots?

Hi, The French website Jeuxvidéo.com has plenty of pretty good screenshots from both KH1.5 and KH2.5 HD remixes. 410 for KH1.5 HD: here. 105 for KH2.5 HD: here. Some of them are official (i.e. super smooth, sleek photoshopped pictures) and some others were directly captured by the website's...
Back